pfft

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 15.12.2023 – NO Byscenen Trondheim #42491
    pfft
    Participant

Destroyed? I think he did a great job in Bergen.

in reply to: Motorpsycho Tribute Series #42480
      pfft
      Participant

What a shitshow… I feel your pain, rtv.
        While some of you have been told that they are sending out replacements now, I on the other hand was (finally) told that I have to wait until the first copy they sent me is returned to them from the postal service. Which probably means I must wait another couple of months before they realize that it will never be returned. To be continued in 2024…

in reply to: Motorpsycho Tribute Series #42459
        pfft
        Participant

Cool, I’m glad you’re getting it :cheers:
          No development here, and the a-holes at Tiger are still ignoring me.

in reply to: Motorpsycho Tribute Series #42454
          pfft
          Participant

That’s how it works in Discogsland, I’m afraid.

in reply to: Motorpsycho Tribute Series #42452
            pfft
            Participant

The test press version should be listed under the Motorpsycho discography, but not the regular version since that one is only available for purchase together with the double LP.

in reply to: Motorpsycho Tribute Series #42443
              pfft
              Participant

We help them?! I usually give small labels and record shops quite a bit of slack when it comes to delivery delays etc., but when they cannot even bother to reply to my emails and messages, I have no interest in supporting them anymore.

in reply to: Motorpsycho Tribute Series #42441
                pfft
                Participant

Nothing here either. I don’t know what has happened to Tiger. I’ve never had any issues with them before, but after this I’ll never deal with them again. I’ve never experienced such a shitty customer service before.

in reply to: Motorpsycho Tribute Series #42418
                  pfft
                  Participant

Nothing here either (Bergen). I will be a good boy and wait the two weeks Tiger asked me to, and then I will ask for a replacement copy.

in reply to: Motorpsycho Tribute Series #42412
                    pfft
                    Participant

You can just send it directly to me, that’s probably faster than waiting for Tiger to sort shit out :-)

I actually finally received an email from them yesterday, where they just told me to give it another couple of weeks and see if it turns up … Yeah, right.

in reply to: Motorpsycho Tribute Series #42398
                      pfft
                      Participant

No tracking number? Isn’t that mandatory when you send a package in Norway? I refuse to believe that this is the Norwegian postal service’s fault. I know of at least 4 other persons who haven’t received their records.
                        Tiger promised to mail me back today, but I haven’t heard anything yet. This is very poor customer service.

in reply to: Motorpsycho Tribute Series #42392
                        pfft
                        Participant

I received an “order shipped” mail from Tiger on November 2, but nothing’s arrived yet. I have emailed them twice, but not a peep back. Crap customer service… What’s the point of pre-ordering if you don’t get the record before (or at least on) the release date?

in reply to: Toursingle ’23 Rockbottom #42083
                          pfft
                          Participant

Available now on Bandcamp

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by pfft.
                            in reply to: Alabaster Zipcode #40874
                            pfft
                            Participant

Haha, brilliant – that makes sense. Thanks! :cheers:

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40407
                              pfft
                              Participant

Available for pre-order in the UK from the Norman. And compared to the Norwegian shops they are selling them cheap!

https://www.normanrecords.com/cloudsearch/index.php

in reply to: Ancient Astronauts #40206
                                pfft
                                Participant

First of all, I love AA. Side 2 is just incredible!

HOWEVER: How can they justify a price tag of NOK 419 (in some shops 429) for the pink vinyl edition? That's 100 kroner more than the regular version, and even 319/329 is too much. I could understand the price difference if they threw in a bonus 45 or even just some extra inserts or something, but 42+ euros for a single LP is ridiculous. It's not a MoFi for crying out loud!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994