Be

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 211 through 214 (of 214 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Child of the future – Mp3 #13359
    Be
    Participant

@Un.chien: You are rather bound for a lot of spam than for a MP3-Version of COTF if you post your mail-addy in an open forum…

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12382
      Be
      Participant

*that was a mistake*

in reply to: Child of the future #13208
        Be
        Participant

I am with Marcel here. I own every MP-Release from start to finish (including a lot of EPs I hardly ever listen to), I went to about 20 MP-gigs, I bought the DVD and on and on, but I am not going to buy a record player for one album! Usually I buy all of my CDs and I am not illegally downloading Gigabytes of music.

BUT I rather download this record and throw 15 Euros or something on stage at the Hamburg gig. Concerning the “downfall” of the music industry: If this is true or not I don’t want to discuss here, but anyway I don’t think this will apply to this record. First: There are not so many people buying this thing anyway, so that an upload would lead to like 15000 records sold less and the members of this forum who are very willing to buy a record, but are not willing to buy a record player are KEPT from spending money for the Band. So, – in a way – they are loosing this money anyway.

And I am not talking about an upload to the Piratebay-Tracker or something, but maybe a password protected zip-File or something. I know that it might not be a good thing to ask for something like this in a fan forum as it might violate laws, so never mind, but if I remember correctly a download link for BH/BC was spread on this forum back then and Stickman didn’t close down this site.

in reply to: Child of the future #13187
          Be
          Participant

This sounds so amazing. I know this might be an almost blasphemic question, but could someone upload the album to somewhere? Don’t get me wrong. I will buy it anyway, but it will be a long time before I’ll have a record player at my hands and I want to listen to it NOW!

Viewing 4 posts - 211 through 214 (of 214 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994