Be

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 214 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 2017-11-04 The Cage Theatre Livorno #31468
    Be
    Participant

That's a lot of Grey hair on Geb.

in reply to: 2017-11-09 Conne Island / Leipzig #31549
      Be
      Participant

Was this the gig with the "spitting incident"?

in reply to: Cave Tyrannis #31430
        Be
        Participant

Thanks people! Intrepid explorer just came up in my Playlist. For the rest of my life I will be unable to unhear Bent singing INTERNET Explorer! :D

in reply to: 2017-10-22 Bremen, Schlachthof #31061
          Be
          Participant

Oh, ok. A Spacebandit recording is always a treat!

in reply to: 2017-10-22 Bremen, Schlachthof #31059
            Be
            Participant

How many recordings are there? I have only one.

in reply to: 2017-11-03 Campus Industry – Parma #31431
              Be
              Participant

Kill Some Day! Yeah! One of my favourites.

in reply to: Cave Tyrannis #31418
                Be
                Participant

Might be referring to the silly lyrics of The Tower "Pray your leaders…"

in reply to: Poll: How many shows have you attended? #31316
                  Be
                  Participant

I didn't really count them. I think I have been to 20 to 30 shows since 1995.

in reply to: 2017-10-26 St Niklaas, Belgium #31151
                    Be
                    Participant

I used to do that on here years ago, but I am lacking the enthusiasm nowadays…

in reply to: 2017-10-22 Bremen, Schlachthof #31048
                      Be
                      Participant

Yes, I am talking about these two! Thank you for telling them off! People talking are always annoying, but in this instance it was so clear that the whole room was silent and listening, but no they have to discuss something…

in reply to: 2017-10-22 Bremen, Schlachthof #31045
                        Be
                        Participant
                          Quote:
                          they were dead silent during the quiet parts of the show

Apart from the two assholes talking for the first minutes of GC close to me. Then suddenly they acted as if it was their favourite song ever. Why?

Btw is the funny swedish (long blonde hair and a cap) , quite drunk guy I talked to at the merch table a member here? Sorry for not giving you better directions to a bar!

Fun fact:

Before the golden core Bent said "If you know this one, don't sing along! It's not one of those!"

in reply to: 2017-10-23 London, Islington O2 Academy #31075
                          Be
                          Participant

Are they still playing? :lol:

in reply to: 2017-10-22 Bremen, Schlachthof #31031
                            Be
                            Participant

@Anders The wheel over Golden Core! I think I'll have to condemn you to a witch trial for that blasphemy! 8)

in reply to: 2017-10-22 Bremen, Schlachthof #31028
                              Be
                              Participant

Some thoughts:

Obviously a quite unique setlist. I have been to loads of MP gigs at the Schlachthof in the past 20 years and I think it's safe to say that this venue has a special place in the band's hearts. Always very good gigs!

Fourth member works extremely well!

I like Thomas' drumming. Although he also has a jazzy touch he is really on point and not so "space taking" as Kenneth.

I am really glad they stopped playing these all out heavy shows. The gigs on the HBM tour were already good, but in 2014 or 2015 I saw gigs that were just a non stop sound attack from start to finish and quite boring to me. I hope I'll never again have to endure Hell 1-7!

Where I stood (all the way back, dead center) the sound was perfect!

in reply to: 2017-10-22 Bremen, Schlachthof #31025
                                Be
                                Participant

Yes, about 2h35. First two songs took 50 minutes. K9 about 37 alone.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 214 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994