The Hadeland Man

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Rockefeller 14/10/09 #13831
    Quote:
    Thought I heard Bent say that it will be a long time before they play here again as he exited the stage!!??)

I think he just said “see you next time”

so no worries

very very good consert.

the band was in a good mood, smiling and laughing, even a little improvised dance during the outro of high time.

the setlist was very good in my opinion. Cornucopia—All Is Loneliness—Plan#1 was outofthisworld. A little letdown with the first encore perhaps, with the exception of Feel and the last part of KDH, which was greeeeaat.

Sound was good, at least were I stood. I also think they sung better than ever, almost not out of tune all the time :-)

And kudos to the Rockefeller-crowd this time, they were reasonably quiet. Actually DEAD silent during the quiet part of Greener. Impressive.

in reply to: Child of the future #13233

Yeah, first thing that came into my head when I heard “Ride The Tiger” was actually “Tristano”. Tristano is released though. Jazz-version on Fishtank, remember?

First thing that bumped into my head then I heard “The Ozzylot” was “Hyena” for some reason. Think its the drums or somthing.

Great drumming on the album btw! Hats off for the Kap!

in reply to: Child of the future #13199

Hi!

Just want to say that the album kicks ass.

And for the vinyl/digital – discussion: If you love the band, buy the album.

If you dont a vinyl player, buy one.

End of the discussion for my part.

And pleaaasse, dont rip and upload it. (bound to happen, but I sure as hell wont do it)

Respect the artist.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994