Arturo Bandini

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

@Blashyrkh, never noticed that before but you are right, sounds similar. But nonetheless the intro from Starhammer reminds me of "Am Fenster". Check it out. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQbfdoZ_Qe8

in reply to: Cross References #31753

The quiet guitar playing at the beginning of Starhammer always reminds me of City's "Am Fenster".

in reply to: The Tower #30468
    in reply to: The Tower #30465
    in reply to: Supersonic Scientists – two different pressings #29602

My clear Stickman version has only BF00484-01 B1 KR. No VV though. But i really don't mind what's written in the matrix. :D

in reply to: hbm vol. 2 #29572
    Quote:
    I too missed out — if anyone's willing to rip and link the CD, I'd love that. (That should be okay, since it's no longer for sale, right?)

Is this okay for the band? If so i could offer my rip of Strings and the Spin, Spin, Spin seven inch.

in reply to: Blissard Gold vinyl 300 ex #29474

I ordered a copy back in 2013 and i am pretty sure that it was claimed to be limited to 300 copies. That's what was told on the Stickman website.

@mefisto: that's a generous offer! Would be real cool to get your extra copy. Guess you need a mail adress, right? It's bandini (at) tutanota (dot) com

@ThorEgil

Have a look at the Stickman update. This way of releasing Limited Editions is getting more and more like a bad joke to me. "[…] and we think we have found a way for y’all to get yer hands on this directly from us for a sensible price and not from some greedy fucker off the interwebs!" What do they think who gives greedy fuckers the possibility to sell their records for insane prices? Limited Edition, orders limited to 5 copies per each customer. No greedy fucker will get money from me but sadly i won't be able to order this one from the webshop in norway.

@ThorEgil

Mail sent yesterday and received an answer already, sold out at Stickman. It's updated at the Stickman site now. As it seems the records are already pressed. I am tired of these limited edition releases. They are in stock at the band's webshop but shipping costs and customs duty … can't afford this. Well done.

Hm … just wanted to order the Here Be Monsters Vol. 2 record at Stickman but it says: out of stock. How can it be out of stock if they aren't pressed yet? Crazy. It says orders must be placed until the 14.5. and then they will be pressed.

in reply to: 05/05/2016 Wiesbaden, Schlachthof #29416

@Spacebandit

I am happy with and thankful for what i get. I wrote "Thanks to all the tapers. Highly appreciated" … can't see any hassle. I compared the sound quality of three recordings. And the one you've uploaded is far better than the other two. I don't see the problem.

in reply to: 05/05/2016 Wiesbaden, Schlachthof #29413

Thanks to all the tapers. Highly appreciated. I highly recoommend this version of the show , sounds way much better than Arend's version. No offense, Arend. But you really should try the "BIDDIE QUALITY RECORDING ". Record info from the uploader Spacebandit:" If it wasn't only about the setlist, this has also the most clear vocals from every recording I listend to

so far. Exceptional clean sound, almost no chatters audible, just damn fine tape. All thanks straight to the mastertaper for capturing this exciting moment in music history."

in reply to: H. P. Lovecraft #29064

Ah, okay, it could've been possible, wär aber auch schon ein recht großer Zufall gewesen. :D

in reply to: H. P. Lovecraft #29062

@boomer former helm

you mention walter moers so i guess you are german at least german speaking.

a question that always comes to my mind when i read your nickname, was this user helm the helm of the SPEX forum years ago? :wink:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994