psychonaut

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Wearing yr smell video #19851

I've got it but i must buy a new cd-dwd reader,ok thanks to all!

No,I’m in a my little lucid moment:) and I really ask you this question..motorpsycho are for you more understimated band of the world or not?

in reply to: Arena, Wien, 01.06.10 #17370

Before all,wonderful WIEN ARENA,very ideal contest to play music,I came from Italy and

places like this in Italy,unfortunately,cause dictature that we are living now,

are always more rare.

(We resist for future better times).

However,very psycho-hard concert,with a cut of nine years of their music if you think about

(from 98 to 2006).

Kenneth is this new soul,devastates and massacres drums with big power and precision,

sings in chorus with good tone,prepare coffee,etc..:)

Kenneth forever I hope.

Bent and Snah perfect,and in particular,very good voices yesterday,like red wine that they

drink a little,improve with the years that go on.

Voices says that Snah in next album,will play “Putipù” also 178.gif

Ah ah bye

Gianpa

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14604

Salve,volevo chiedere se qualcuno ha già acquistato il biglietto per il koko club di castelletto cervo per il 2 giugno…io come sempre lo faccio un mese prima ma sta volta ticketone non ha i biglietti ne le date(a ieri).Il telefono per i contatti del koko club è sempre spento…qualcuno saprebbe darmi qualche buona nuova?E’ che parto da Trieste,son 500 km e non mi andrebbe di farli a vuoto..

saluti gianpa

in reply to: January new album!!! #14991

Thanks Bent,thanks Snah,thanks Kenneth…

You are the only one rock “avant-garde”…

You explore all rock senses and foud a confused way….confusion it’s true…certainty is death…

Thanks Motorpsycho i love you and I feel you inside of me like i feel the blue sky:)

Gianpa

in reply to: Roncade (Treviso), 13/11/09 #15188

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyNadc_pYM4

Munch look at Kapstad and painted…

the-scream.jpg

in reply to: Bergen, Verftet 17.10.2009 #13886

“The golden core”,

please…

Play it in Treviso!

Just a twenty,twentyfive minuts of song and i’m very happy:)

in reply to: Child of the future #13285

I feel alone and just,impatient,too much impatient,my vinyl of child of the future…

If i can hope something about it I hope in a little lucid moments-song blow-up…twenty minuts of real motorpsycho:immediate,dirty & stain,emo-pop,psychedelic,baroque & destroier…i hope in a continuation from that moment on…tell me about please

Gianpaolo the psychonaut

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994