Animathor

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi. I’m very sorry to hear that you also have trouble with your usb-card. Of course everything should be working properly, Just send me your address via: thor dot sivertsen at ntebb dot no, and I will replace the card.

Thor

in reply to: Pulsator #37345

Hi Otherdemon. Sorry to hear that something is wrong with your usb-card. I can send you a replacement and/or mail you the files. I need your name/street address etc. + your mail. Send it to thor dot sivertsen at ntebb dot no and I will help you out.

Thor

in reply to: Pulsator #37331

Copied from Motorpsychos Facebook site:

Recently we’ve recieved an overwhelming number of orders and for that we are ever so grateful and humbeled. Thank you!

This also means that shipping it all takes time. Especially for a tiny little webshop like ours. Thank you for your patience!

Stay sane+safe.

So I guess you who have ordered the box just have to wait.

in reply to: Pulsator #37325

Yes David you’re right. I used acrylic pouring techniques for making parts of the movie. I used Liquitex pouring medium and mixed in the color with a small amount of silicone. This technique was used mostly for the first «organic» part. For the rest of the film I used other painting methods like brushes, rollers, stencils, collage etc. – shooting the process frame by frame. Afterwards the resulting clips were treated in AfterEffects to get a more fluid movement before they were layered in Final Cut. The fished film was afterwards handed over to Motorpsycho for making the soundtrack. The painting process is documented on a short «making of» included in box. You can see an extract of it in instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B79iRxBpr-m/?igshid=1aawmtuwgy60r

in reply to: Pulsator #37027

Thank you for your nice words! The film actually won an award at Minimalen Short film festival – «Best Nordic Animation or Art Film» + honorary mention for prerunner at Trondheim Kino. Quotes from the jury: «The artist has created a dynamic painting, which gives the spectator the feeling of watching a visual poem« «The almost cosmic and psychedelic animation presented to the score of the famous Trondheim rock band, Motorpsycho, impressed the jury«

in reply to: The Etching of the Seed-Atom #35842

My film Cineplasto with this specially written score is available for free viewing on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/138734253

in reply to: Verkstedhallen 16.09 #30740

Sold

in reply to: CINEPLASTO kortfilm #29050

The first 100 were sold during the exhibition of the artwork/film in Trondheim in February/March, and direct sales soon after. So I´m sorry for you who wanted one, all 150 are now sold.

Thor

in reply to: CINEPLASTO kortfilm #29048

The Webshop offered 40 boxes on monday and they sold out very fast. The remaining 10 of the limited edition of 150 boxes is now up for sale, and ready for ordering.

Thor

in reply to: CINEPLASTO kortfilm #29047

Det er nå solgt 50 av opplaget på 150. Selger foreløpig ikke filmen alene, men boks med bilde og DVD til 500,-. Pluss porto 50.-

Du kan sende bestilling til: thor(dot)sivertsen(at)ntebb(dot)no

in reply to: CINEPLASTO kortfilm #29045

Minner om utstillingsåpning i kveld. Galleriet holder også åpent lørdager og søndager fram til påske.

Just a reminder of the exhibition opening on friday night. Also open saturdays and sundays until Easter.

I have one ticket for saturday. Want to trade for monday.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994