Punj Lizard

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 935 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Sgt Psycho’s Psolitary EP & Singles Club! #42575
    Punj Lizard
    Participant

@punknotyet – YES! Fragments and HMB2 would also definitely be very welcome additions.

in reply to: Sgt Psycho’s Psolitary EP & Singles Club! #42571
      Punj Lizard
      Participant

I’m very pleased with this development. Having been a relative latecomer, there are numerous releases I was unable to purchase. Admittedly, I managed to acquire a few through less legitimate channels, but it has always been my hope that the band would use their Bandcamp account to make some of the less easily accessible material available for download. Now I can start buying this stuff, add it to my collection, and put a few more pennies in the band’s bank account.

The one re-release I would really like to see is Child of the Future. I don’t generally buy vinyl, unless it comes with a CD or downloads. So, as well as the singles and EPs getting released, I’m hoping this great album will also be rereleased on Bandcamp.

in reply to: Mr Wulf #42245
        Punj Lizard
        Participant

Many thanks to Wulf and all the other tapers, as well as those who do post-production work. And many thanks to Bernie, too.

As I’ve had to pull out of four of the last six MP shows I’ve had tickets for, and on top of that had two UK shows cancelled, I am deeply grateful for the oportunity to at least hear some of those shows and others.

in reply to: 25.10.2023 Zürich CH – Rote Fabrik #42179
          Punj Lizard
          Participant

@ThorEgil – thanks!

in reply to: 25.10.2023 Zürich CH – Rote Fabrik #42177
            Punj Lizard
            Participant

@suntripper – the news (via an interview in Italy) is that they’ll be heading into the studio in November with Olaf and January with Ingvald. Add to that another trip to India in January, and I think it’s fair to say they’re not slowing down at all! Apparently, the drummer situation, as I understand it based on what Bent said in the interview, is that there is no permanent drummer – only hired guns. Sadly, I can’t find the interview now. Maybe someone else can post it.

in reply to: 25.10.2023 Zürich CH – Rote Fabrik #42161
              Punj Lizard
              Participant

Wow! Serious setlist. Love it!

in reply to: Motorpsychodelicclips #42104
                Punj Lizard
                Participant

@ bernie. As always, many many thanks for your hard work and dedication to recording, collecting, preparing and publishing these videos – yours and others.

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2023 #41980
                  Punj Lizard
                  Participant

Any takers for a FREE TICKET for tomorrow’s Tilburg show?
                    SOLD!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Punj Lizard.
                    in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2023 #41952
                    Punj Lizard
                    Participant

Hi folks,
                      I still have a ticket for Tilburg and one for Utrecht that I can’t use. Anybody want one or both? I’ve just listed them on Ticketswap, but if anyone here wants one, let me know and I’ll email it.

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2023 #41763
                      Punj Lizard
                      Participant

Thanks Krist

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2023 #41744
                        Punj Lizard
                        Participant

Hi all. Sadly I’m not going to be able to make the tour this time around. I had tickets for all three NL dates (Tilburg, Utrecht, Zwolle), as well as Eurostar and rooms booked. But we’re moving home and I can no longer make it. Thankfully, I’ve been able to postpone my train ticket at no cost and cancel the rooms, also at no cost. This leaves me with tickets. I’ve already passed on the Zwolle ticket, which leaves me with one for Utrecht and one for Tilburg.

So … anybody interested in a ticket for Utrecht and/or Tilburg? If so, DM me at jyotipunj at hotmail dot com. Pay what you can, or pay it forwards.

in reply to: New Music #41601
                          Punj Lizard
                          Participant

Fantastic new album from British band The Fierce and the Dead. Having formerly only released intrumental albums (angular, King Crimson-ish, tricksy, layered), the band take a left turn and release a bunch of songs with vocals! And what vocals! Goodness knows where Kevin Feazey has been hiding his voice all these years, but this new sound is a triumph. Plus, TFATD are great bunch of blokes!

The Fierce and The Dead

in reply to: New Motorpsycho Album 16.06.23 #41511
                            Punj Lizard
                            Participant

My last notification from the shipping company was that the package had left the Netherlands on Tuesday morning. Nothing since then (I guess it takes a while to cross to the UK these days). So streaming will have to do for now! Here goes …

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2023 #41510
                              Punj Lizard
                              Participant

@thefordblue – I feel for you. I hope you were able to get back some (or all) of your expenses.

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2023 #41491
                                Punj Lizard
                                Participant

Bummer! Both my UK shows postponed. I hope everything is OK with the band.

From Motorpsycho’s Facebook page:

‘So sorry about this. A real bummer.
                                  “Shows postponed due to unforeseen circumstances; new dates will be announced soon. Tickets remain valid or refunds at points of purchase.” 😢😥
                                  Too many factors conspired to make this tour impossible to do right now, but we are trying our best to rescedule and will announce developments ASAP!’

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 935 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994