JERO

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 216 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Worst Motorpsycho Songs #31770
    JERO
    Participant

come on man, are you bored or are you boring? :?

in reply to: Why we can't get enough of that motorpsychedlic stuff… #31677
      JERO
      Participant

Wow! Netsrak, love how you put this mystical experience of the power of music into words!

Since music is waves permeating substance it is probably capable of even bigger cosmic things, we don't know of yet. What I know for sure and experience peronally since my concert attendance is that I have been charged up and am still aglow with happiness and love to share around. It is almost like a religious experience, although we must not forget Bent&Snah and collaborators are only human, it may well be that on some loud night that they channel holy cosmic power which is bigger than us all and can't be explained, only experienced HALLELUWAH!

in reply to: 2017-11-05 Live Club Trezzo d'Adda #31541
        JERO
        Participant

Bruhaha, this whole thing reminds me of the theological history of the Netherlands (Holland where I'm from) (…come to Netherland!…), when the original protestant church devided endlessly into smaller sub-churches over minor differences in taste and interpretation of the (MP-)gospel…

Typical believers'behaviour is what we are all displaying here. Thou shalt not ride a bike on sundays as this is considered working on the day of the Lord, neither shalt thou have any audible love cult on mondays! By the way, you can recognize a true member of the MPcult by a Cave Tyrrannis t-shirt worn inside out, and the logo tatooed microscopically small on their forehead!

:wink:

in reply to: 2017-11-05 Live Club Trezzo d'Adda #31521
          JERO
          Participant

To me it doesn't matter much which songs they play as long as they play in the magical motorpsycho way. Be it a powerpopsong, shoegazer ballad or spacetripjam, it's their musicianship that always astounds me. If I find one thing annoying at concerts its's the "jukebox mentality" of some fans, shouting out songtitles at artitsts who should be completely free to do whatever they want to do! Rock on, Jeroen

in reply to: Cave Tyrannis #31424
            JERO
            Participant

You're probably right, Great King Rat, mine was just a free artistic interpretation. We must beware of them, but they better beware of the Cosmic Rules (instant karma's gonna get ya!) haha!

By the way, talk about linguistic, there used to be lots of word (and title-)puns in sleevenotes etc. of MP albums, another example of the unstopable flow of ideas and creativity of our guys!

Cheers! Jeroen

in reply to: Cave Tyrannis #31422
              JERO
              Participant

Or…."Tyrants Beware, the great mothership of Love is coming….(my interpretation and reason to wear this t-shirt proud and aloud).And they call Latin a dead language…

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 216 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994