suntripper

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 385 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38399
    suntripper
    Participant
      Quote:
      LAUT.de: CTS Eventim contemplated the option to tie concert going to vaccinating. The German Ethics Council declined giving any privileges to vaccinated people. How do you stand on the topic?

BENT: I think vaccination certificates are reasonable, so I would not have any problem with such a regulation.

LAUT.de: Conspiracy theories are on an all-time high. Despite polls showing that a majority of the populace supports goverment measures, support for mandatory masks, vaccination efforts and hard lockdown rules are dwindling. Are opinions divided among your friends too?

BENT: Not really. We are so incredibly annoyed by all this Trump- and Alt right-bullshit already, that we reject any new conspiracy theories by default.

Now listen to a real-life Viking (!) and successful novelist from Norway, Bjorn Andreas Bull-Hansen. Here is his Wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._Andreas_Bull-Hansen

Bjorn Andreas Bull-Hansen – Vaccine Passports – what it's really about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOKim_2goqM

in reply to: Kingdom of Oblivion – reviews #38615
      suntripper
      Participant

@Bartok

I might be able to upload or, in some way, share the Freakzone interview, although possibly not for a while.

Advice about the best way to do this (without having to sign up or register anywhere) would be appreciated.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38398
        suntripper
        Participant

gif-leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here-2.gif

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38391
          suntripper
          Participant

A couple of legal cases.

Top lawyer Dr. Reiner Fuellmich successfully prosecuted VW over the emissions scandal and convicted Deutsche Bank as a criminal enterprise. He is working hard, as part of the Corona Investigative Committee, to bring a class action lawsuit in Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBie_mrytmw

Meanwhile, in the UK, Michael O'Bernicia (The Bernician) has just laid papers alleging Pandemic Fraud.

https://www.thebernician.net/papers-laid-alleging-pandemic-fraud-against-hancock-whitty-vallance-ferguson/?swcfpc=1

Irrelevant and unpleasant comments to follow as usual, I suppose.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38386
            suntripper
            Participant
              in reply to: New Music #34845
              suntripper
              Participant

@boomer former helm

Thanks. I wasn't aware of it, but I'll definitely be getting that Amorphous Androgynous album to add to my Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble collection (all recommnded).

in reply to: The All Is One – reviews #37682
                suntripper
                Participant

Listening to Motorpsycho: The N.O.X. Suite Part, thoughts and opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTFmu2JT_sU

in reply to: New Music #34841
                  suntripper
                  Participant

K÷93

released last Friday

If you can get past everything else competing for your attention, listen to the guitar's beautiful tone and shimmering chords. As one comment has it, "That guitar feels like melted chocolate being poured into my ears by a naked lady!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXr_3OMXUh4

in reply to: New Music #34840
                    suntripper
                    Participant

Yup, Slift are the dog's unmentionables – and one band I'd love to see live.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38382
                      suntripper
                      Participant

@supernaut

Quote:
                        First of all, I take my hat off to you for doing that kind of work rather than chasing money and a bogus form of status. I also pay tribute to you for asserting that having this discussion here is perfectly valid. However, I must ask, do you really think I am so inhuman as to care less about such vulnerable people than I do about my little bit of freedom? What makes you think that?

I accept that I made an error of judgement. I tried to strike a conciliatory tone, even though you had misrepresented and insulted me. I should have realised that you don't read carefully, as further evidenced by your recent, unjustified, unpleasant and wide-of-the-mark invective.

Even those who agree with you will remember, once the dust has settled, your nasty manner.

By the way, no, there's nothing wrong with making money. Chasing money – the term I used – is something quite different. Take a look at the eye-watering amounts raked in by the pharmaceutical companies. Do you think there's no room for corruption there?

I had already seen that, for most people, it is only once they or a loved one are seriously damaged by the pharmaceutical industry that they begin to ask questions. Then they start to wonder why they didn't ask questions before. Even if none of these beleaguered scientists' warnings ever come true, sadly, that is going to be an experience a fair few reading this will have to go through. It is desperately sad.

With chasing money and the pharmaceutical industry particularly in mind, I am reminded of something from somewhere:

"Love of money is the root of all evil."

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38379
                        suntripper
                        Participant

This article really helped me to understand what's been going on on this thread.

It also does a good job of explaining how it is that we are ruled by sociopaths.

On The Psychology Of The Conspiracy Denier

I take my tin foil hat off to the author.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38377
                          suntripper
                          Participant

@crossskip

Really sorry to hear that. My best wishes for the young person's recovery.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38375
                            suntripper
                            Participant

@crossskip

I bet you enjoyed that! You made me smile too.

Let's just accept that debunking. I shouldn't have added it – it's getting further away from the topic, anyway.

But, you're not worried about Bill Gates' plans?

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38373
                              suntripper
                              Participant

Not exactly off-topic, as Bill Gates is absolutely central to what is happening, and since other forum members keep on bringing climate change into the proceedings:

"Harvard Scientists Funded by Bill Gates to Begin Spraying Particles Into the Sky In Experiment to Dim the Sun"

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/harvard-geoengineering-particles-stratosphere/

Hmm,,, Think that's a good idea? Even if some predictions, based on solar cycles and activity as well as the historical record, that we're headed for a new mini-ice-age are wrong, it still doesn't strike me as 'awfully wise'.

I know you like your 'fact-checkers'. I thought I'd see how they handled this. One said,

"But there is no suggestion he is in favor of blocking all sunlight from reaching Earth." (my italics). You've got to laugh, haven't you?

Sociopaths like this, who have the real power, represent a grave danger not only to the human race, but to all life on the planet.

Or do you choose to believe?

On a related note, but more on topic, since it involves aerosol vaccines:

"NASA Admits Spraying Skies"

NASA Admits Spraying Skies

Since you can no longer call these 'conspiracy theories', the next stage is to tell me it's all perfectly OK – there's nothing to worry about. Good luck!

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38369
                                suntripper
                                Participant

Exactly what were the profiles of those involved in the trials? How long did the trials last? Are they complete? Just a few of the questions one should ask.

As if I should need to make this point, I emphatically do not want the weak to die. Always and in everything, I feel it is my duty to defend the weak.

Who is making the Nietzchean argument? Why not look at the eugenicist roots of some of those involved in pushing the agenda?

One of the foremost Nietzcheans these days, it seeems, is Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, recently appointed to Biden's COVID-19 advisory board. He thinks that nobody should live beyond 75, and that health care should be apportioned according to how 'worthwhile' the life is. Take a look. This is for real. Avoiding the temptation to make cheap jokes about Biden's age, I'll just ask, is everyone comfortable with that?

Eugenics never went away, but it had to become stealthy. Don't imagine it is the exclusive preserve of the rabid right-winger.

"Forced vaccination. Immunity passports. The erection of a biosecurity state. For the first time, the eugenics-infused philosophers of bioethics are on the verge of gaining real power. And the public is still largely unaware of the discussions that these academics have been engaged in for decades."

'Bioethics and the New Eugenics'

Episode 396 – Bioethics and the New Eugenics

Those who do not ask questions: wouldn't they be the ones with the 'religious belief system'?

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 385 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994