David

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38503

Also he mentions they were working on new material all along, so I'm looking forward to listening to new stuff.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38500
    Quote:
    BENT: But we all saw how fragile our modern civilization is. I also know now that I can live longer with my family in a small space than I thought.

I like this part of the interview as well.

in reply to: Haircuts for sale (I think) #39596

Worth more than that for sure, I wasn't just ready to pay too much for something I stupidly missed out when it was released.

in reply to: Haircuts for sale (I think) #39594

I bought a sealed copy on Discogs last month for 50€, which was just the right price I was ready to spend for this.

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38238

And finally arrived in Brussels. Beautiful stuff.

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38235

Looks like the first batch is finally on its way here (Brussels) but I had a custom tax to pay (28€). Meh.

in reply to: Interview #39568

Ah! Don't get me wrong, it's not that it's bad, but I often thought it wasn't fitting the band's music or album themes.

in reply to: Interview #39565

I'm in the design/art industry myself and I never really liked most of Kim's work tbh.

Still, I chose "Still Life…" cover over "Here Be Monsters".

in reply to: Lobotomizer remastered and reassembled #39074

Take my money

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38227

Thanks for the updates! Completely lost track of this release, glad to know it's on its way.

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38224

Any news regarding these releases?

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38479

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/oMIvPg4cGy-j8WBOCUuWYdW5-iRRXE-1jDj5tjdZpuDdlmnr8WLz9Yg-X4uut1CZ2-sY66_5MMKx3ng1IKW2uq-YLFutrQLe7dxVk0VqmL7G0wjCpzUI8rF7A7S7g9vrUMJ4OCCVgAM9_6cCA1fBHNhIH91Js61QOYk[/img]

in reply to: New Music #34868

@Kid A – kinda feels the same about the Delving album. Quality stuff for sure, but nothing that hooks me strongly to it so far. The Gold and Silver sessions were all cool, this sounds like a softer version of it. Will give it another few spins anyway.

in reply to: New Music #34865

That Giant Sky stuff is indeed very cool, thanks for posting

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38471

I find that somehow hilarious

Quote:
    And if this thread is getting you all steamed up, you know, there are all the other threads. You could just avoid this one, single thread?

If this concert place requiring a corona pass is getting you all steamed up, you know, there are all the other concerts.

The animosity and Karen-ish intolerance covered in the usual embarrassing pseudo-intellectualism of anti-vaxxers are fascinating.

Sorry for feeding the troll, I just discovered this thread was still active! Mindbending.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994