dongonz

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 95 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2022 #39214
    dongonz
    Participant

Nice :) Berlin and Dresden! Can't wait! :DDDD

in reply to: Prog Magazine 121 – July 21 #38956
      dongonz
      Participant

:) that sounds fantastic. Seems like I finally get the acoustic album i wished for some years now. seriously… they became so good with their acoustic stuff over the years, that it has been time!

in reply to: Kingdom of Oblivion #38126
        dongonz
        Participant

Hehehe… don't get me wrong. I can'T listen to the DT Masturbating anymore at all. And as long as it doesn't become the usual way Shah plays solos, what you can say for sure won'T happen, i am fine with it

in reply to: Kingdom of Oblivion #38116
          dongonz
          Participant

Holy shit.. this Lurker. Supreme! I think it killed my speakers though ^^ Anyway… can't get enough of it. Even if I am not into it for years now, the solo comes some way close to Dream Theater :D

in reply to: Kingdom of Oblivion #38105
            dongonz
            Participant

hm… actually, i disagree a lot with some of you. but thats ok. I really like this one way more then the last three albums. i hoped for something else then 40 minutes tracks or blunt lyrics, political messages and stuff. this is much more what i need right now. some … don't know… 'in your face rock'n roll. looking forward to see the songs played live

in reply to: Møster! Dust Breathing (new album) #37924
              dongonz
              Participant

it's a shipment from the US… must be possible to order more regional ^^

in reply to: Møster! Dust Breathing (new album) #37922
                dongonz
                Participant

Hey there :)

Does anybody know, where in Germany I could order the vinyl Version? So far I wasn't succselful …

in reply to: New Interview w/Bent – Da Music website 22 Aug 2020 #37711
                  dongonz
                  Participant

Hahahah, Johnny, I thought exactly the same the moment I read that Snah is picking up his Kids from school for 30 years now :D

in reply to: The All Is One #37535
                    dongonz
                    Participant

Wow, another great album. N.O.X. has quite some Steamdome in it ^^ Thanks to Kvernberg.

I wonder how the'll play it live without Kvernberg and Hornveth. Looking forward to it!

dongonz
                      Participant

right now a bit much for me. :( doing short time home office due to the corona shit. don't get me wrong. think this is a fair price!

dongonz
                        Participant

Hey Korova,

i am interested in Timothys and Lobotomizer. How much do you want for it? :)

in reply to: Motorpsycho — Live 2020 #36917
                          dongonz
                          Participant

meh… i'd love to come to Berlin for the Desertfest but …yay… i'll become father a few days before sooooo not for me this time. have fun!

in reply to: Leipzig Conne Island 16.10.2019 #36272
                            dongonz
                            Participant

What's wrong with you, dude?

in reply to: Motorpsycho 7" for sale #36754
                              dongonz
                              Participant

Hey there :)

— ich mach das mal auf Deutsch wa…?

Also, ich hab keinerlei Vorstellungen, was du für das Package haben möchtest. Mich würden alle außer Spin und The California interessieren. Ich weiß auch gar nicht mehr, was die einzeln mal gekostet haben. Das wären ja dann 5 Platten. Sind 15€ pro Platte realistisch? Sag du es mir. Hab wirklich keine Idee ^^

Beste Grüße

Gonzo

in reply to: Leipzig Conne Island 16.10.2019 #36265
                                dongonz
                                Participant

Yeah… i was at the show of Spidergawd in March. Talked to Kenneth and co. after the Show. They are always very chatty :D In fact, it was me who gave them the idea to play in UT Connewitz after the Concert one year earlier in Moritzbastei where they had really shitty sound. Sorry… but I am a bit proud of that … hahaha :D

So my friend may be wrong about the broadcast last week. … thank god :D

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 95 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994