dongonz

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    dongonz
    Participant

Yes yes yes… awesome show. It left my quite overwhelmed and I wasn't able to talk about this experience for several hours. i took me one night before i finally recognized that this concert maybe was one of the best i ever saw. :)

Ahm… could anyone please tell me how to sign up on motortrades or send me an invite?

I would love to have the record of the show.

Thanx a lot!

in reply to: THE DEATH DEFYING UNICORN #21403
      dongonz
      Participant

listening to starhammer right after death defiying unicorn i've noticed that in the beginning of starhammer snah plays the main theme of ddu. :D

in reply to: Spring tour 2011? #18496
        dongonz
        Participant

fuck… my favorite band at my favorite festival (Herzberg) and I am still in colombia :(

in reply to: New release before the Øya-gig! #17702
          dongonz
          Participant

starless? from king crimson? wow, didn’t know that they’ve ever played it. its my favourite song from crimson…. love to hear a motorpsychodelic version

in reply to: Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010 #17505
            dongonz
            Participant

well at first…. it was a great show. i was at the gig in berlin too but this one in Leipzig was even more incredible. It was the best singing of the guys i’ve ever heard.

and now some words about the incident… i’am very dissapointed that bent did such a crap. don’t get me wrong, i’m from leipzig and here are a lot of punk concerts. if a musician of a punk band is spitting at the audiance its ok, because its what punks do. but until this point i thought motorpsycho aren’t punks (anymore). hey, that are the guys i would like to go on holydays with. i must say i’m shocked… because of someone in the audience who sang in the wrong moment and in the wrong tune? hey, since when they are on the road? 21 years? they had to get used to this….

….. so… this was my mustard ;)

nevertheless… I love their music and I hope, that this was an exception…

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994