clavicula

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 13.04 Vera Groningen #22186

Yes, it was very good. Maybe a bit blurry sound on the vocal first songs, but then it got better? Maybe just me that found a better spot. Ståle's robe/hood is just awesome!

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO – SPRING 2012 #20874

Finally, Groningen! Think i will go to the concert in Utrecht also. Tivoli is famous and a nice venue right?

Anyone else than me here living in Groningen?

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO — summer and fall 2011 #19758

Anyone in for a beer or something before the show at Effenaar? Any plans for meeting or so? Guess some of you people will go to this concert. I've never been in Eindhoven before, and i travel alone.

(25 year old norwegian, living in Netherlands)

in reply to: Come to Groningen #19974

Agree. Come to Groningen. Vera! :-)

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO — summer and fall 2011 #19715

Yes! Just ordered my ticket for the show in Eindhoven. Soooo looking forward to it. First i go to MP at Parkenfestivalen in Bodø, Norway, then Eindhoven!

Never been there before. When the date is getting closer we should meet for some beer or whatever :)

in reply to: (O.T.) Jaga Jazzist Spring Tour #18800

Oh ho ho, Jaga Jazzist is so great live. Was at Vera yesterday, first time i saw them live. Maybe i'll go to Utrecht 2 april to see them at Tivoli. Anyone know that place? How is it? Know MP have played there before.

in reply to: (O.T.) Mogwai new album #18737

Awesome album. Considering going to Lille, France to watch them, friday 18 march. It's at Aeronef. Never been there before.

Does anyone else consider going there? Im stationed in Groningen, Netherland, going to Lille by train. Would be fun to catch up with someone else!

in reply to: (O.T.) Jaga Jazzist Spring Tour #18799

27.03.11 The Netherlands, Groningen, Vera

Anyone attending this gig? I am

in reply to: Rockefeller gig #18703

Same here, booked and paid :-)

Norwegian have cheap flights these days, Amsterdam-Oslo and back for €60

Really looking forward to this!

This looks cool. I live in Groningen, guess ill attend this concert, aint far from here. Im up for a beer before, under and prob after concert if anyone is in.

in reply to: (OT) Cold Mailman- Relax; The Mountain Will Come To You #18276

Awesome band, three of the members plays in another band called "Kollwitz". Check it out, its very good and a bit harder than Cold Mailman ;-)

in reply to: Concert fall 2010 #18301

Hope they will play in Netherland soon, or i have to go to London if they're playing there. If so, then we have to catch up!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994