mcharen

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho autotuning their vocals?? #20320

Although i'm a big Garage rock fan and loving the pureness of live albums like

Live in atlanta by the oblivians, cut directly from the soundboard on vinyl!

I have to agree with supernaut, i rather here a smurf singing in tune then a painfull out of tune

vocal. But whatever they do they still be my favorite band, as long the complete peformance is as good

as they are now i don't mind a "little" out of tune vocals. I think it's part of the charme.

in reply to: A freaking awsome beaded picture of Motorpsycho #20086

LOL snah bea(r)d!!!

Brilliant!!

in reply to: Another live-album out this autumn? #20006

Hmm, maby not but i meant that as an example…

What i was trying to say was help your fellow mp fans get the album

For a normale price or trade it for something else ( it's up to you all to figure out what to trade ot for)

in reply to: Another live-album out this autumn? #20004

I understand the fustration, but note that this is not a Motorpsycho release! But a release by the venue (effenaar) because they have been around for 40years, so you can't blame the band. I think it's great venue's have these kind of brilliant idea's.

I hope all real fans do not buy the album to sell it for too high prices on ebay! I hate that shit as well. But maby people can trade it or something like that. I have ordered a spare copy and I am willing to trade or offer it for a reasonable low price. (I rather trade though).

I'm still missing the two early vinyl's (lobotomiser or soothe), maby someone would like to make a deal?

Cheers, Marc

in reply to: Another live-album out this autumn? #19984

You can (from next saturday) make a reservation for a copy of this album, wich you than can pick up at the show. This in combination of a ticket for the show offcourse. The albums are also available at the effenaar show without a reservation, but offcourse there is a change they run out of vinyls…..

See ya there,

Marc

in reply to: 2 Olso rockefeller tickets for sale #18802

Last change, give me a reasenable price. Please do not let them go to waste !

I do not want to get rich selling these but just want someone to have a fun time, instead of me…..pfff. I have two e-tickets.

Greetz, Marc

in reply to: 2 Olso rockefeller tickets for sale #18801

See updated post above.

Give me a good price and the tickets are yours :-)

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994