Koolbassplayer

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Sounds like… Motorpsycho!! :D Great track, reminds me a bit of "All Is Loneliness", which is good! Yeah, first the new Spidergawd, then off to the new Motorpsycho, great way to start the year.

R.I.P. David Bowie

in reply to: Child of the past..? #28754

@gandalf37: Yes, It's exactly the same. Same barcode, same matrix number on vinyl, same colour, same insert (Poster) etc. Too bad, i was hoping for an update on this fine gem… The remaster of Cornucopia sounds so damn great on Super Sonic Scientists!

in reply to: TWO NEW MP-BOOKS IN ENGLISH!!! PRE-ORDER NOW! #28171

Just revieved a package with 2 lovely books about our favourite band (in English!!). I participated on the NewJelly thing, so now it should be clear that everyone is getting those books, even if the stretch goal is not reached. Once again a nice time for Psychonauts! :D

By the way, i recommend everyone the new "Dungen" record "Allas Sak"!. It's amazing!!!

KENNETHISFASTBENTISLOUDREINEISSTILLAMAZINGBUTONLYSNAHISGOD

in reply to: Off Topic: Reine Fiske #26282

@GBD: Thanks for the link!

@kjesso: Hard to tell… Most bands always consider their last album as their best and "Skit I Allt" is indeed one of my favourite Dungen-Albums along with "4". "Ta Det Lugnt" was their "international breakthrough album" and has great songs, but i think it's a bit too long and not so listenable from beginning to end (but that's just my opinion). Oh, and "Stadsvandringar" is also nice, but a little bit different from their later stuff.

@banjomedic: Yeah, "Morte Macabre" was also great and as a bass player i always loved the work of Stefan Dimle as well.. Therefore i also can recommend "Paatos". Reine was also a part of this band, but only on their first album (and one song from the second). Sadly, Stefan Dimmle left Paatos 2008 and seems not to be involved in any musical project at the moment, don't know if he is still associated to "Mellotronen.com".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY5qCxwWico

in reply to: Off Topic: Reine Fiske #26274

…and of course "The Amazing" and "Dungen" are also Bands you should definetly check out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWYWr-V_Lyo

in reply to: Motorpsycho – Behind The Sun (new album 2014) #25873

Great record! I like The Promise, Hell 4-6, and Entropy so far the most, but the rest also grows on me. "The Magic & The Wonder" reminds me somehow of "The Ace" from BH/BC, anynone noticed this as well? Also "Cloudwalker" sounds like a faster Version of "Gullibles Travails" from HMF… By the way, Hell 1-7 is also nice to hear. Would make a good EP!

in reply to: 10.05.13, München #24358

Thanks for filling the gaps of information.. Yeah, there was on drunk guy who was really annoying (sining "All is loneliness" on and on though the song was already finished..)

Reine was great, i really love his playing.. You should check his stuff with "Dungen" and "The Amazing" and espacially his early works with "Landberk"..

By the way.. Is "Motortrade" still alive, and is there anychance to get invited?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HomU_1KVfYM

in reply to: 10.05.13, München #24352

Motorpsycho we're awesome last night!! The first time i saw them live (shame on me), but not the last time, that's for sure.

I have all their records (and most of the EP's) since Demon Box, but couldn't find "Into the sun" and "On a plate" on any of them.. Are they live-only tracks or do they have different names as recorded versions (like "You lied")?

in reply to: A Shrug & A Fistful #21499

Aah, that makes sense.. Thanks for the fast response!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994