New first official Motorpsycho homepage

Home Forums General New first official Motorpsycho homepage

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

the new homepage is online and it says: "be here 10.03.2014"!

any ideas what's going to happen tomorrow?

New site is now up and runnin!

Tomcat
    Participant

"(…) We hope this will become both a place to meet other psychonauts and to discuss motorpsychodelia with them, as well as a comprehensive vault dedicated to the last 25 years of Motorpsychodelic Trips, Tunes and …something else beginning with a T, I guess?"

Hmmm!

Elvin
      Participant

http://motorpsycho.no/2014/02/greetings-psychonaut/

new site, with a forum.

So, is this the end of this forum…?

Elvin
        Participant

oh, never mind, the forum links to this forum :oops:

marc
          Participant

that was my worry as well ;-) starting a new forum probably would be doomed to fail :D

– good but not groundbreaking

– what I first noticed: in the bio section reine ist not listed as a permanent member

Elvin
            Participant

I think I read in one of the recent interveiws that they would be "finished" with him after this tour?

otherdemon
              Participant

First impression of the new website: A bit messy and hard to navigate. But that's just a matter of adjusting, I think. Looking forward to the content coming on there later.

And a great bio by Bob LeBad! But this sentence looks a little bitter: "To this day, the two last EPs Motorpsycho recorded for VoW in the early 90ies are the only Motorpsycho releases that still have not been issued on vinyl."

naur
                Participant

A bit messy and hard to navigate? Really? I find it very cleary und good to navigate. Great Homepage, i think. :)

pfft
                  Participant

The site looks great. Not messy at all.

I noticed that the Go To California double split with TSOOL is missing from the discography. Is this a mistake, or isn't the record Motorpsycho approved?

Vegard B. Havdal
                    Keymaster

Spotify playlists please too, Kenneth. :)

Why Spotify is better:

1) Does not run on a slow nagware (upgrade, upgrade…) platform from Adobe.

2) Has apps, so that you can add editorial content from Dagbladet, NME, RS etc.

Needs more merch! :D

nicoot
                      Participant

And cheaper t-shirts! Over 30 euro seriously :( And that's without postage cost… The designs look awesome!

GBD
                        Participant

The new BIO was a nice read. And i also really like the included setlists for all previous and upcoming shows.

First impression is pretty good. The font in the shop-section looks like shit at some pages tho, with all the holes in the characters. The title (Have money, will shop) is brilliant tho :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994