04.08.2012 Zappanale / Bad Doberan

Home Forums General 04.08.2012 Zappanale / Bad Doberan

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    knoot
    Participant
      Quote:
      Here it is:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-4635315/Motorpsycho-Zappanale2012.mp3.html

The sound is quite ok, but with all the noises, you could hear…

That recording seems to be incomplete. It's only 1h37m. Mine is 2h02m.

K

Oh, yes… I did´nt regognize it :-( I can´t explain why. Could you also upload yours?

knoot
      Participant

Try this: http://www.file-upload.net/download-4635467/2012-08-04-mp.mp3.html

K

There are a few glitches and skips througout the recording, but that's the way the stream came through here.

Thanks a lot ;-)

TAF
        Participant

Thanks for the recordings! Really looking forward to giving them a listen!

Soundboard of a MP gig – when was the last time? Do we even have another complete soundboard gig with Kenneth in the band?

otherdemon
          Participant
            Quote:
            Soundboard of a MP gig – when was the last time? Do we even have another complete soundboard gig with Kenneth in the band?

The only Kenneth show I know of that is soundboard is Bielefeld 2008. But that one had to be taken off Dime because the band requested it (possibly because Bent was selecting tracks for Roadwork 4 at the time)

Hej! Would love to hear the Zappanale concert but when starting to download the file my anti virus program kicks in and detects the file as malewhare. How trustable is the source?

knoot
            Participant

Is it me you're referring to as the "source"? The lineage of the file is as follows. Stream (128kb/s) recorded to PC when playing with Streaming Audio Recorder -> "overhang" before and after concert removed with MP3 Cut -> uploaded to File-upload.net. So unless something happen to the files when uploaded there, I can't help you. No message from my antivirus when I download the file, and it plays fine.

K

TAF
              Participant

@otherdemon: There's a soundboard of Bielefeldd 2008?? Well, there's another recording that passed me by. :(

boomer former helm
                Participant

thanks for sharing the recording. looking really much forward listening it.

how was the audience and the overall feel of the show?

supernaut
                  Participant

The audience seemed to be impressed and enthusiastic but barely audible on the recording, which I'm happy about when listening. Knoot's recording is complete and sounds a bit cleaner than Paul's, which is missing the last 2 songs. But it has some audio hiccups. In Through the Veil and at the end of Whisky and Rocknroll for example. I mention this so someone can check if this is a real issue or if only my download copy is somewhat broken?

knoot
                    Participant

There are several glitches in the recording, but as I said above – this is how the stream came through here. Would be nice to get a copy directly from the soundboard.

K

supernaut
                      Participant

ok :)

Thanks a lot!!

Holle
                        Participant

Thx a lot for taping and sharing (and so fast) this awesome concert Paul and Knoot. :MPD:

I've had a hard working weekend after me, so I don't wasn't able to listen to it live.

Quote:
                          The only Kenneth show I know of that is soundboard is Bielefeld 2008. But that one had to be taken off Dime because the band requested it (possibly because Bent was selecting tracks for Roadwork 4 at the time)

I spread this one. But Stickman was very unhappy that it was on dime & motortrades, so I remote it after a few days.

Glad that it never returned into the Internet. I think that express the respect from us fans to this band and the people arond them. :-)

That is the reason I don't hope for a Zappanale soundboarding.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994