11.05.13, Dresden

Home Forums General 11.05.13, Dresden

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The other other fool, Hell, Ãœberpilgrim, Forget it, Nerve tatoo, Ocean, Whipcatcher, Bedroom eyes, Barleycorn, K9,… August, Upstairs, Starhammer, All is lonelyness

Taifun on the list, but not played

Tomcat
    Participant

Hot venue, band on fire, some great versions! Beerish alternative-old days audience, Taifun skipped due to curfew it seems.

Amazing tour…

Juergen
      Participant

Maybe there was not the mood for Taifun. You need a quiet audience and the audience was talking in quiet parts before (e. g. the intro of Un Chien D'Espace).

Great concert, though the last song was not played.

marc
        Participant

i was a little disappointed by the berlin show, but last night's gig was pure gold! perfect interplay and an incredible setlist. the other other fool set a great mood and the band seemed to have a good time. bedroom eyes and ocean were nice surprises. also, by far the best k9 i have ever seen. band and audience floating through some other galaxy for 20 minutes :-) glad i decided to go see them for a second time on this tour!

marc
          Participant

Btw I think it works much better when the drums are set up in the "regular" center position, which the band was forced to apply in Dresden due to the stage layout. That way the band's energy is headed a lot more towards the audience. Makes quite a big difference to me :)

Didn't they also play Whip that Ghost? Anyway, K9 was fantastic, my favourite. I'm so glad they played it that evening. Unfortunately we didn't hear Hey Jane, but that was no big surprise. After all they played a great setlist and a very intense show.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994