2016-04-27 Dresden beatpol

Home Forums General 2016-04-27 Dresden beatpol

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

here is the setlist

Jig

Serpentine

HBM I

Arne Hassle

Forget It

The Promise

Magie 2 the Wonder

Up/Down

Cloudwalker

Superstooge

STG

Big Black Dog

Junior

Feedtime

HBM II

(From Snah's Setlist)

First Encore was not on the Setlist.

Great evening! Great Band! Into the void we travel.

dongonz
    Participant

To be honest… After the Berlin concert I thought it couldn't get any better. The Band prooft me wrong again. Well… I admit, the sound in Berlin was better. In Dresden there were lots of Guitar and Bents voice wasn't that good in the mix. So there could have been a little more Base and Drums. But when Berlin was as smooth as a Babypopo Dresden was sweet pain, a lot of sweat and a Tinnitus in a way I last experienced after The Mars Volta some years ago :-D But enough about the sound. In my opinion it was, like I said before, a even better concert than in Berlin. The Band play at their best and very tight. You could feel that they went deep and got really into it. Finally, Here Be Monsters… Well,… I stood there the whole song with my eyes closed and mouth open, thinking: Yes… This is the Band wich is still setting the controls for the heart of the sun, on their journey to the south of the sky, knowing, their supper is ready and that it's them, the true and only heir in the court of the Crimson King. Hat's of to you!

boomer former helm
      Participant

what a fantastic concert. and brilliant sound where i stood :-)

Great King Rat
        Participant

Looks like a long show. Was it 3 hours?

Juergen
          Participant

It was nearly 2 hours 50 minutes. Yes, the band was really in a good mood (like always in Leipzig or Dresden). For me it was the first show on this tour and it was interesting to hear the live performances of the new album and the "Here Be Monsters" EP (it was no problem to buy the EP for 20 Euros).

Better take my ear plugs then, sounds loud

Juergen
            Participant

You can find a nice memory of this show on motortrades.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994