2017-09-26 Landmark, Bergen

Home Forums General 2017-09-26 Landmark, Bergen

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kjesso
    Participant

An enjoyable concert, even if things could have been better. Landmark is a small venue, with no stage at all. How many people were present – 200? 250? Their last Bergen shows have been at Røkeriet (USF), where the views are better, where the sound is better, and where more people can see them. The sound could definitely have been better last night.

Setlist? I cannot give you a complete one, but they did (of course) play several from The Tower (I seem to recall The Tower, Bartok, Intrepid [which opened the show], Dream Home, Ship of Fools), they played Cloudwalker, I.M.S. Halfway through the set Bent said they would play a song Tomas had only played once before, and after checking with Tomas that he had faith in playing the song correctly, he started playing the quiet intro to Watersound. Other oldies included Upstairs/Downstairs, Manmower, Fool's Gold, and they played Feel as the only encore. Show lasted about 2h 30m.

They were in good spirits, and were certainly in a very playful mood. A lot of smiles between the band members, and between band and audience. Oh, and the visuals were excellent.

Thanks for report, nice to see Watersound is back :-)

They played a verse of The Other One during the jam in Cornucopia, to me it seemed Thomas was not too familiar with this Grateful Dead classic

otherdemon
      Participant

According to a setlist scan on Facebook:

Intrepid Explorer

Cloudwalker

The Cuckoo

Up/Down

The Tower

Bartok

Cornucopia

Manmower

Dream Home

Lacuna

IMS

Watersound

Ship of Fools

HBM

Fools Gold

Feel

Fools Gold was played, really nice heavy version

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994