2018-03-10 Timisoara Reflektor

Home Forums Setlists 2018-03-10 Timisoara Reflektor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    The Other Anders
    Participant

Ship of fools

Manmower

Dream home

Bartok

Cuckoo

Cloudwalker

Greener

Spin spin spin

Rock Bottom

Heartattack Mac incl. Back to Source

Go to California

You Lied

Taifun

Year Zero

The Tower

Juergen
      Participant

Thank you, Anders for all the setlists.

Were those concert visitors into Motorpsycho's music? Did they know the songs or were they casual concert goers?

The Other Anders
        Participant

The ones I talked to in Timisoara were new to MP, but they had checked it out when it was announced and brought their friends.. It was a strong local promoter with just the right club and audience. I would say 300-400 people. They were into the kind of music, and they were blown away. People were raving afterwards. "Fantastic", "absurd how good they are", and "I loved it" were among the comments from local people I talked to. They were used to the same stoner bands we know from our part of Europe, but had never seen anything quite like this.

Hey. A few of us are into MP since LLM era, with 1000+km trips to see them in Austria or Germany. It was a real treat to have them playing in my old neighbourhood, where I first heard their music.

pic for the records

Tomcat
          Participant

Thanks for the detailed report Anders, tear driving :MPD:

RF

Hello. Thank you to all that attended this show. I am the promoter of this show and it was my biggest dream to have MP come and play în my home town. I travelled a lot to see them around Europe and now I had one of the happiest nights of my life. I am so honoured and thankful that I got to meet these amazing people that form the band.here is an interview with Bent after the show: https://m.facebook.com/events/340187229796456?view=permalink&id=353722401776272

See you all around!

TraktorBass
              Participant

Sounds like they are of to a flying start in Romania. Thank you for bringing our boys to new places!

Good interview. Also, live album(s?) confirmed and next studio album after christmas! Bent dropping some bombs!

Tomcat
                Participant

Thank you for spreading the psycho seeds. And yes, smells like RW V :STG:

Wulf
                  Participant

Yeah! Thanks so much for the interview! Perhaps there will be some more Roadworks and not "only" this great A Boxful of Demons? My mind is still "singing" Sancho Says… and Back To Source… and Bartok… and… 8)

:STG:

Punj Lizard
                    Participant

@RF – Thanks. Fantastic little interview. Great to see Bent wearing a Magma T-shirt :D. And I love what he says about the new music – "getting weirder somehow … less choruses".

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994