2019-05-23 Hannover, Faust

Home Forums General 2019-05-23 Hannover, Faust

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys (and surely girls)

Wanted to go to the concert today but due to illness i‘m not able to. So I asked myself, if there is anyone so kind to get one tourbox (the Magazine plus the 10inch) for me?! If so, please don‘t hesitate to get in contact with me via this forum. I would be very grateful! ✌️Please and thank you. Btw, have great fun tonight and let‘s sail on Psychonauts

Juergen
    Participant

They started at 7:30 pm because of the curfew at 10 pm.

In Every Dream Home

Ãœberwagner/Pilgrim

The Other Fool >

Master Builder >

The Alchemyst

Nature's Way (acoustic)

The Crucible

Greener

Eagle's Son >

Spin, Spin, Spin

Heartattack Mac

Psychotzar

encore: Lux Aeterna

lenght: 145 to 150 minutes

Master Builder was not on the setlist but played. Ship Of Fools and Feel were on the setlist before Lux Aeterna but were dropped because of the curfew.

The venue was not sold out in advance but packed during the show. Motorpsycho started with an half empty hall (the people were still in the Biergarten) but the audience filled the room immediately.

I asked at the merch stand about the quantities of the tour box. There was no rule said the guy. It depends how many people were expected. I saw approximately 15 to 20 copies for sale today.

Eagle's Son and Spin, Spin, Spin got the premiere in the electric version this year. It was Heartattack Mac's first performance this year. The band was really in a great mood and you could see and feel that they wanted to play.

I think it was very, very loud (even with ear plugs).

Punj Lizard
      Participant

@Juergen. Electric 3x Spin was played at Het Depot too. Main solo taken by Fiske.

Great King Rat
        Participant

Greener and H-Mac! Awesome!

fillmore
          Participant

Thanks for the report, Jürgen!

TOF: "Let‘s get some weed and listen to early Scorpions"

Johnny_Heartfield
            Participant

I count 4 1/2 covers, if you count the …pilgrim in "Ãœber…" as half a song.

Of course you could also count "Eagle's Spin" as one track, but wtf…

Surely Motorpsychedelic Jukebox that night!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994