2019-10-03 Luxembourg, Den Atelier

Home Forums General 2019-10-03 Luxembourg, Den Atelier

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hey Folks,

be aware that the gig takes place at Rotondes, which is not in Den Atelier.

CU there

Schiff der Bekloppten

The Jig is Up

The Alchemyst

PPP

The Crucible

A Pacific Sonata

Ãœberpilgrim

little jazzy thing

Granny Takes a Trip

Psychotzar

No Evil

–> Hey Jane

Spin

Lux

The Tower

2'40

Tomcat
    Participant

Wow, a premier and deeper dive into the Light Fantastic = love it :MPD: Good to see the setlist shaken up a bit as well.

Deadnautpsychohead
      Participant

What a long strange …uhm… setlist

(little jazzy thing? …what might that be? Light Fantastic?)

(Was it Les Rotondes or Den Atelier?)

clencypu
        Participant

"little Jazzy thing" was a jazzy impro by Snah Bent & Thomas due to some technical problems with Reine's pedalboard.

Concert was great. Sound was very good. Just a shame that the crowd was not that big…

After arriving at Den Atelier I found out that the gig happens to be at Rotondes. Very nice place next to the station. Not to big but very cosy. I stood right in front of Bent and the sound was surprisingly good. I agree with Spacebandit that there were some sound problems ins Bremen and Cologne. While I enjoyed Bremen anyway I had my problems with Cologne especially because of the setlist and some folks in the audiance. Throwing beer on stage pissed me really off. And Snah as well. Tonight was just great. I enjoyed my first Alchemist with Thomas, who nailed it. Little jazzy thing was an impro because of Reine´s pedal problems, as clencypu said. A nice premiere with Granny and a powerful Spin got me. The audiance was nice, maybe a little shy. They were so respectful during the quiet parts of Lux. The Mainset was very long and The Tower a great closer. Loved the middle part. All i all a great evening ;)

boomer former helm
          Participant

oh thats a quite interesting setlist. hope they keep adding new unplayed tracks (maybe more from light fantastic).

otherdemon
            Participant

Granny Takes A Trip, weeeee! My favorite track from the California EP :lol:

How was this one in concert? I remember Snah had some blistering solos in the studio version,

I'm guessing it was extended live?

fillmore
              Participant

Sounds like my type of night! We are headed straight into their best territory — little leftfield place in Belgium tonight. Bound to be another sure shot highlight.

The Other Anders
                Participant

Please, tell me that someone recorded this and will record the Benelux dates!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994