2021-10-15 Antwerp, Desertfest, Trix

Home Forums Setlists 2021-10-15 Antwerp, Desertfest, Trix

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Emily577Grimes
    Participant

IMS!!!

suntripper
      Participant

Excellent work, Bernie! Thank you once again. Always thought people would warm to Cosmoctopus live. I love it – and I do mean all of it. It's a real showcase for Snah. Only fair to point out that this Cosmoctopus is a pretty fair vocal performance by Bent too. Hitting some of those notes would be pretty challenging.

ffbernie
        Participant

hey everyone…thanks for the kind words…wait till you see and hear LLM and NOX next week. The playing is ridiculously hot.

boomer former helm
          Participant

Thank you so much Bernie. Great memory.

Phoots Flower
            Participant

Thank you Bernie :STG:

Superb recording! Perfect sound and nice shooting, great fun to watch Tomas working hard :-) Thanks!

Johnny_Heartfield
              Participant

I'm speechless. Nothing to add to all the praise Bernie rightfully reveives. Just brilliant.

As for the band – high time for the already mentioned future "Beards" DVD. Musically self-evident – but alsy beardwise. The full facial hair has gone full circle now and rests with the hard-working skinbanger. ZZ Top is dead – long live Motorpsycho!

Btw.: Snah reminds me a lot of Jan Akkerman on this one – facewise and also body language – as if I could remember Jan's stage presence from the only gig I saw him live on stage somewhere in the 90s, right after Leslie West had ruined the guitar amp Jan was to go on with…

ThorEgil
                Participant

Thank you Bernie! Great to see the boys being so visibly happy to be out and about again.

Bent has now officially entered the digital age – with the lyrics on a tablet :cheers:

ffbernie
                  Participant

@ThorEgil : the tablet has been there for a looooong time…he probably hid it better x

ThorEgil
                    Participant

@Bernie – You're right. He just had it on an old fashioned note stand last time I saw them, so I didn't notice. (But October last year he still used that old ring binder.)

[img]https://i0.wp.com/thoregilphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/ThorEgilLeirtro-Motorpsycho-1-100556.jpg?fit=360%2C2130[/img]

ffbernie
                      Participant

your pictures are very big Thor :-)

ThorEgil
                        Participant

We are talking about really Big Music here, but I fixed it :wink:

mister conclusion
                          Participant

Meanwhile, Bernie has uploaded the missing songs (LLM & N.O.X.): http://www.motorpsychodelicclips.com/

Thanks!

ffbernie
                            Participant

And here are the last tw…ohhh someone already noticed. Nevermind :-) enjoy

supernaut
                              Participant

rolling a cig, opening a bottle aaand lift off!

thanks again bernie :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994