Depot-LEUVEN 22-05-2019 live vids

Home Forums General Depot-LEUVEN 22-05-2019 live vids

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ffbernie
    Participant

this is probably my best work…i think i will retire now since i cannot top this :-) enjoy… http://www.motorpsychodelicclips.com/

Johnny_Heartfield
      Participant

@ ffbernieTrue mastery! Thanks once more from the heart!

Btw: I always think that way when I leave another excellent MP gig – and I'm still going…

antother issue: Met one of the guys at the Wiesbaden concert who filmed the Herzberg 2011 festival gig. Great footage (3 cams)- was allowed to see some years ago and instigated they might give it to you. Problem is only they signed a contract with MP management then not to give away the material without authorization.

Can you clear this with MP for them? Would be a shame to let the stuff rot somewhere in the cupboard…

Tomcat
        Participant

Thanks again for the wonderful capture Bernie, appreciated as always but this is indeed quite special … and there at the end of "Spin" we see 577 flying away :| What a far out show that was!

And yes, make the Herzberg material coming … plus anything that is in the air ;)

Punj Lizard
          Participant

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Bernie. :D

Punj Lizard
            Participant
              Quote:
              and there at the end of "Spin" we see 577 flying away

@Tomcat
              – That's painful to watch a second time, knowing now what that little confab was all about. :(

Tomcat
              Participant

I'm sorry :| I guess it would have been too much of a break there in that position and they were already so far out and extended with so many tracks before that Bent might have preferred to keep the "flow" and not take another turn … It's pretty bitter indeed but I am quite sure you will have it one day. And remember what extraordinary playing that was in Leuven. When is autumn?!

supernaut
                Participant

:STG: :cheers:

Punj Lizard
                  Participant

@Tomcat – Truth. :cheers:

TraktorBass
                    Participant
                      Quote:
                      this is probably my best work…i think i will retire now since i cannot top this [:-)] enjoy…http://www.motorpsychodelicclips.com/

Both video and audio are great! Impressive. Please don't retire ;)

Vegard B. Havdal
                      Keymaster

Great effort Bernie :STG:

ffbernie
                        Participant

thanks everyone :-)

Phoots Flower
                          Participant

Thanks Bernie!!!

WoW, great. :cheers:

kak
                            Participant

Great stuff!

Thx Bernie. A bit late reply, but I left for France same night after that concert in Leuven. That last song was amazing.Returned from front stage for the encore and sat Laid back & relaxed in one of the seats, enjoying that song, was a bit annoyed by people talking truout the song. Now I can enjoy it once more, Top for bringing that night alive again in my little crib

supernaut
                              Participant

This Lacuna version is not from this universe. And then to follow it up with Ship of Fools! Bliss!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994