Deventer, Burgerweeshuis – 15.11.2009

Home Forums Setlists Deventer, Burgerweeshuis – 15.11.2009

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

The best show ever? Not in a million years guys. This was one of the least memorable shows I’ve seen (since ’93). Who gave you love is… boring! And the way they butchered Manmower, what a turn off. I’ve seen them doing that before. Do they think the audience expects them to do lengthy improvisations because they did it in the old days? I’d rather they played the new songs like they want to play them. Another turn off was the crowd by the way, drunkenly blabbering away. At least in front of the stage.

F*ck, the magic’s gone… F*CK!!!

thx 4 posting your concert review Joeri, red it . Bumped info Snah, before the concert @ Botanique, glad I had a short chat with him…tough I forgot to ask how he got the magic out of his guitarplay

Snah is the one and only true guitar hero :MPD

:

Rune
      Participant

One quick note: When they came out for the encores and saw the banner, Bent said :quick, take a picture! It’ll be great for the live album!”. Not sure anyone in the crew did take one, but at least we’ve got another rumor to ponder…

I took this pictureof the banner, from the left side at the front of the stage:

http://motorpsycho.hyves.nl/album/9013258/Motorpsycho/NMOSs7az/fotos/789873436/0/rdR8/

Guess it is not enough for a live record cover ;-)

Rune
        Participant

4 months already…damn, time flies.

Sitting here listening to the recording. Initially I was disappointed, but hearing Wishing Well and Back To Source again now…

Thorsten, I know I have promised to send you this a few times over the last few months…I’ll bring you a copy when we meet in Paradiso.

All in all not a bad recording. A bit muddy, but no distortion.

Good for headphones.

I really was saturated at the time…

No problem, any recording of a mp show is a good recording. Looking forward to listening back parts of this show and as we said May is fine :-)

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994