Düsseldorf 2018

Home Forums General Düsseldorf 2018

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Punj Lizard
    Participant

Running late. Will be at the Brauhaus about 1745-1800.

Tomcat
      Participant

I will be at Zakk at 7pm the latest, most likely not make it to Bauhaus Brauhaus though. See you later … weather reminds me on 2014 when the "hell" broke down within the set – let's see what is going to happen tonight :twisted:

UPDATE: Sky coming down in the south of the city!

naur
        Participant

I remember the last time at the Zakk when we came out of club. It looked like a hurricane swept through the streets. For 20 minutes home we needed one and a half hours with the car. I don't need this again. :D

mybestfriend83
          Participant

Well I am allready home… Thanks to a nice Ice warden who let me ride with them… Cause again almost all fucking trains where about an hour later… To the show.. Really amazing pre Band.. Love Maschine really rocked.. It was a great evening all though there was almost the complete tower played.. . That's sad cause I had that last year.. But the versions who were played were quite good.. I'm glad there was the pacific sonata.. Great tune to chill out.. The guys were in a Rocky mood.. Reine was with them.. Although it was the hottest day of the year the guys played it in one slide although bent first was saying we have to do 2sets lol Good Motorpsychodelic Evening… Have no Set list.. See you all next year.. :STG:

Tomcat
            Participant

Yeah, many highlights tonight @Zakk on a hot and intense evening. Everyone in it from the beginning on. Spontaneous highlights: The Wheel is turning again, a majestic Sonata, The Tower with superb far out jam (Frippo-Crimson vibes from Reine!) plus Tomas nailing Starhammer. Bent & Snah godlike anyway: "A hardrock extravaganza" :MPD: More at a later stage … big emotions in Fools Gold as encore. Show lasted 2h20m (button successfully hit ;)

People of Herzberg will be happy tomorrow :cheers:

Tomcat
              Participant

New thread?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994