Düsseldorf 2018

Home Forums General Düsseldorf 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Johnny_Heartfield
    Participant

Anyone going there from Cologne and willing to give a lift? Might have to skip the concert otherwise )-:

mybestfriend83
      Participant

No Sorry, I come from another Town right next to Düsseldorf …And by Train. what about a flixbus..? Seems to be cheap.. Hope you gonna make it…

Johnny_Heartfield
        Participant

There's just 2 flixbus trains every day to Düsseldorf or back during the day – at absolutely stupid times. Regional trains – well, try to get one after the gig – hourlong waiting guaranteed. And not quite cheap.

As I'm getting older, probably lazy and am quite broke this month I promised myself only to attend the gig in case of a lift from Cologne. Would like to – but we'll see…

mybestfriend83
          Participant

Oh okay.. Yes it is true.. Just 2 flixtrains.. Hmm strange… Back then it was better.. Anyway just found someone on a site named Busreisen. Com but you have to be fast.. Don't know if you can use it. Cost only 3 euros

good luck

https://m.blablacar.de/trip-koeln-duesseldorf-1170485318?comuto_cmkt=DE_BUSLINIENSUCHE_ALL_API_AS&permanent_id=1170485318-koeln-duesseldorf&utm_campaign=DE_BUSLINIENSUCHE_ALL_API_AS&utm_medium=API&utm_source=BUSLINIENSUCHE

Punj Lizard
            Participant

Does anybody have any suggestions for somewhere to meet up before the gig? I'll be landing in Düsseldorf about 10.30am. A couple of friends from the UK will be arriving about 15.00.

boomer former helm
              Participant

I will be at ZAKK at around 5pm. Thought of spending my time there eating and drinking.

Punj Lizard
                Participant

That's a pretty good idea. Why didn't I think of that? Ha ha.

Tomcat
                  Participant

You will not be able to enter that early I'm afraid. I got word that doors might open even at half past seven only (L.M. 20:30 / mp 21:30) so 7pm there with "pre" beer bought on the way sounds reasonable.

boomer former helm
                    Participant

oh, ok. so i will see how i survive the 2hours before 7pm.

Tomcat
                      Participant

Possible meet-up places that offer warm food:

B(r)auhaus "Das Uerige am Markt"

https://goo.gl/maps/Rq18LUxhuSx

or

"Clube Portuguese" (opens 6pm)

https://goo.gl/maps/poWmqz4FRrK2

Both in walking distance to Zakk.

Spacebandit
                        Participant

Have fun in Düsseldorf and don't forget to push the record button.

Punj Lizard
                          Participant

@ Tomcat – thanks for the timings and meeting place suggestions. Das Uerige am Markt looks good to me. I'll check with my travel companions, but I'd be happy to meet up there with whoever makes it.

boomer former helm
                            Participant

I agree, Das Uerige looks good. I will be there at around 5, looking or waiting for you :)

Punj Lizard
                              Participant

@boomer – I'll see you there. I should be with two other blokes. At least one of us will be wearing a Motorpsycho T-shirt (I would guess) ;) I'm about 1.85m, wear thick-rim glasses and have a light beard. Hopefully you should be able to spot us! :D

the visitant
                                Participant

Have a great time, guys! I hope it's a totally spaced out show.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994