Fall tour 2017

Home Forums General Fall tour 2017

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    supernaut
    Participant

I remember that, too, and went see him then. He pretended? As far as I know there was a legit poll and people voted not very suprisingly for his hits, which he played. He got critized for it being a scam but when the people vote for Heroes and Ziggy and Let's Dance, creating a setlist that he would have chosen anyway, what is he to do?

As for a voted MP set, I guess the same thing would happen. There'll be tons of votes for STG, Plan #1, The Golden Core and the lot and not so many for Painting The Night Unreal, Composite Head, Frances and Neverland which eventually adds up to sets chosen by the band themselves. Surely they're curious what lost gems people would want to hear (Mantrick Muffin Stomp!!!) and will throw them in occasionally. But if they want to come up with a set only with 29th Bulletin, Snafu, Wasted and so on (you get my idea), they better don't listen to the people. :)

Spacebandit
      Participant

Me quarter of a sandcorn in the universe…oh well…the wheel…wish to experiece that.

Straight before…Year Zero. Nothing (more) to say.

Oh I forgot about a small friendly animal (not my dog) rising to fame. ?? Starhamster!

With regards to the 'let's all shout out songs that must be played or we can not go on living'- game :wink::

I still think that it's regrettable they didn't ever play Lighthouse Girl with Kenneth.

Be
        Participant

Regarding Bowie: Of course the hits got chosen, but in my town some song was voted at No 3 and he didn't play it. So I guess Bowie didn't care much for these polls.

Was a good gig anyway. I was teenager and the only Bowie fan in my class. I was considering myself way above my mates in musical taste. :D

supernaut
          Participant
            Quote:
            I was considering myself way above my mates in musical taste.

you'n'me both bro' :mrgreen: None of my 12year old mates wanted to listen to Music From The Elder. :(

Tomcat
            Participant

Just curious – was there any talk before or after the shows, veryfying that the guys are still bringing a fourth member on tour? At least there is enough time left for rehearsals before they head southwards …

ThorEgil
              Participant

Coincidentally, I bumped into this mystery musician at the airport this morning. Due to circumstances this musician was unable to take part on the first leg of the tour, but is super stoked and looking forward to join in on the European leg.

I so wish I could go see one of those concerts.

And yes, they have rehearsed.

tkm
                Participant

Hmmm.. Someone based in Trondheim then?

ThorEgil
                  Participant

Haha! I said nothing about which airport.

But the Motorpsychedelic rehearsals usually take place in Trondheim I guess.

Of course you got the list of songs they prepared? :wink:

ThorEgil
                    Participant

Obviously. It was mainly some Motorpsycho stuff :D

Vegard B. Havdal
                      Keymaster

"Stoked", Thor Egil? :)

Krist Rampage
                        Participant

So now we know who the mystery guest is! Thanks Thor Egil 😀

Edit: well i know but i am not sure if i want to spoil the surprise.

supernaut
                          Participant

Don't!

boomer former helm
                            Participant

please don't … :cheers:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 126 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994