Favourite Show Fall Tour 2017

Home Forums General Favourite Show Fall Tour 2017

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

The Wheel on RW II is because the whole concert was released… I'm sure they wouldn't repeat any song they released before as long as they can choose among 53 (fifty-three!) songs!

Mountain, Lacuna Sunrise, Manmower, Taifun, among the songs that deserve a live rendition.

Deadnautpsychohead
    Participant

27 Members answered the question so far, some made a hard decision, others couldn't, so I count all their suggestions.

The score so far:

1. Bremen 11

2. Cologne 5

3. Berlin 4

4. Tilburg,

Trezzo,

Bergen(27/09) 2

7. Brussels,

St. Niklaas,

Hamburg,

Papenburg,

Hannover 1

Won't edit this anymore, please check first post for current score.

I've attended Parma, Livorno and Trezzo shows, for me the best is Trezzo, great setlist and perfect sound.

Deadnautpsychohead
      Participant

@casale: Thanx, edited score post.

kjesso
        Participant

I saw two shows – Bergen and Bergen. So I guess Bergen is my favourite. The second one.

I also saw only two shows, the two shows in Bergen. And I agree with kjesso, the 2nd one was my favorite.

I completely agree with Tomcat, so I quote his words:

"BREMEN Schlachthof 22.10.2017 – the "Permanent Spacefest"

AND

KÖLN, Stollwerck 08.11.2017 – 3 hours of "best mp for all senses"

I attended Bremen, Sint Niklaas, Tilburg, Zwolle, Frankfurt and Cologne

Tomcat
          Participant
            Quote:
            As the band recorded all shows, I think there'll be a ROADWORKS Vol.V.

I seriously hope this includes Stained Glass Рone of my favourites from the two gigs I saw Рespecially sublime in K̦ln.

Unfortunately Snah's guitar was out of tune in the very end of this otherwise fabulous version – bummer. For me they could overdub in the studio if there is only inferior versions (and I don't think that RWIII will block another release, especially since that was video only).

Do you have the recording of the show by now, Panjabi?

Punj Lizard
            Participant

@Tomcat – Yes I do! Thanks to Johnny_Heartfeld. But I've also opened a Dime account and will be looking to start trading.

I was in Bremen, Köln and Leipzig and Köln was my favorite. I also think that "best mp for all senses" is a good description.

I saw the shows in Hamburg, Papenburg,Bremen, Berlin and Hannover and the Schlachthof-gig was my Highlight!

boomer former helm
              Participant

1. Hamburg

2. Bremen

3. Berlin

I attended Hamburg, Papenburg, Bremen, Leipzig and Berlin. I liked Hamburg for the raw energy and my first Wheel the most ;) I agree with fillmore that the jams in Berlin have been the furthest out, especially the one in Superstooge was so stunning and mindblowing…

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994