Koko Club, Castelletto Cervo(Biella), 02-06-2010

Home Forums General Koko Club, Castelletto Cervo(Biella), 02-06-2010

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    v1

Good morning you all!

yesterday we had:

Cornucopia

Starhammer

Whole Lotta Diana

Triggerman

Shrug & FF

X-3

Plan#1

Feel

Trapdoor(!)

Sunchild(!!!)

You Lied

Gullible’s Travail

Greener :-)

Mountain 8O

The Golden Core :cheers:

…could we ask for more? They played for about 2h20, the guys are in a very good shape, lots of highlights during the show, especially Feel followed by Trapdoor (Oya, they are ready!), Sunchild and an awesome everlasting version of Mountain.

Have fun, Rome!

andrea

Juergen
      Participant

Thanks for the setlist. You were lucky to hear three tour debuts (Triggerman, You Lied and The Golden Core). The band is really in a good mood!

Rune
        Participant

Wow!!

I was going to make a comment like it must have been fantastic from Feel till the end…, but looking at the setlist, I see the mayhem must have gone further back to Plan, or maybe even Shrug…and then there’s Triggerman…and Starhammer, of course…

Fuck me, what a setlist!!

TGC…I was hoping for that in AB. It was so quiet. Would have been the perfect place for it.

I hope someone trippelrecorded this one as well.

What a band!!

boomer former helm
          Participant

triggerman, one of my live-favourites. cool. hope they play it in leipzig. great setlist. lucky guys. :cheers:

Beeing a Norwegian from the same city as the band, I find it amusing that I ended up watching the band for the first time in a little village outside Turin, Italy :lol:

But what a “first” this was for me! I’m thrilled and I will shurely be present at their next concert in my area :D Even if the intimate setting in the small Koko Club was perfect, you definetly deserve a larger crowd!

Rock on!

Mt. Heart Attack
            Participant

What a show! The first part was half beetween an hippie jam night and pure stoner rock, then from Shrug ’till You Lied we had some really funny moments, some heavy dancing too in the front rows. Bent dedicated Sunchild “to all the old punkrockers” :D

Gullible was magnificent! And, God, Mountain…what a trip! Absolutely perfect, with great jamming by Snah with the keys. I loved the way the three of them communicate during the instrumental parts, they don’t miss a hit!

Thought we couldn’t ask for more, and then they come out again and start playin TGC. I just sayed “oh, Jesus Christ” and let it go. Lucky me, they played it last time at Live Club near Milan, too. Two times in a row of this, I can die happy now.

Snah every now and then is a little out of tune, I wonder why he sings stuff sung by Bent on the record (like Cornucopia and Triggerman). Bent would make the whole thing better. Btw, Fantastic concert. Thanks guys!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994