Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010

Home Forums General Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    boomer former helm
    Participant

Sorry little lucid me, I did not get the point in your last post, and now the same. It has nothing to do with my friendship, it is not about being a true follower or not, it all is simply about a bad fact which needed to be discussed if we honestly talk about our favourite band.

original post deleted after reading the various backpedaling comments.

“I got blood on my hands

and sand between my toes

If the crowd gets too unruly,

We’ll just spray ’em with a hose”

boomer former helm
      Participant

Here is the proof that we have all been waiting for, or in denial about! ?????

come on. you are taking it on a far too complex level. i have no way the intention to speak evil about bent. why should i not write about that? isn’t everything emotional about motorpsycho? but yes, let us quit that.

GBD
        Participant

Anders: No crusade, just dissapointment put into words.

You can actually hear the whole incident on the recording. Both the singing and the actual spitting. But i gotta say….quite uncalled for if you ask me. I mean, had he been singing out of tune for a minute or so, i could have understood. But this goes on for about 3-4 seconds, and he doesen’t even sing that loud.

PPL can say whatever they want, but in my mind, this will always stand as the night when Bent totally lost his cool, and made an ass of himself in the process.

Let’s just hope it doesen’t happen again.

Oh yeah and by the way..Great sound on the recording!

supernaut
          Participant

wow, I still find it astonishing, how quick some people are at pointing their finger to someone else’s flaw. He lost it for a second and people go crusadin’?

Kudos to Chucky for the most entertaining post here. :MPD:

otherdemon
            Participant

I do think it is kinda astonishing that a small load of saliva actually gets more attention than the actual performance.

So what about the gig? Downloading from Dime as we speak.

EDIT: Finished downloading. Man, that ultralong 20 minute version of Bombproof is fucking amazing!

Just been listening to the recordings og the show. Awesome!! :finger:

Very satisfied with hearing Bent sing the way I think he should bee singing. I’ve been giving him pretty hard critisisme about his singing lately(in another, norwegian written, tread), but if he continues like this from now on, he’ll be putting my critisisme to shame :oops: I can live with that..

About this on-stage incident; I think some of you guys have said what you needed to say by now, so can’t we please leave it there. Obviously it wasn’t Bent’s best moment but who are we to judge?

And to you “GBD”:[/quote]”So Bent…if you’re reading this…..Smelling the stink yet? Cus i can see your head dissapearing up your own ass! Get a fucking grip man!

1/10 “

Nice! NOT!! You should seriously think about changing your nick to DRAMA QUEEN…

Have a nice evening folks!

otherdemon
              Participant
                Quote:
                And to you “otherdemon”:

“So Bent…if you’re reading this…..Smelling the stink yet? Cus i can see your head dissapearing up your own ass! Get a fucking grip man!

1/10 “

Nice! NOT!! You should seriously think about changing your nick to DRAMA QUEEN…

Have a nice evening folks!

[/quote]

Actually, I never said that. It was GBD :lol:

@otherdemon: Yes, i noticed just as I posted it. Sorry!

boomer former helm
                Participant

the recording is incredible. really captures the feeling of the show. yes, bomp proof was so great. i couldn’t believe what i heared. thanks for sharing this!!!

GBD
                  Participant

Well i guess i might have rambled on abit here. I just find the whole thing hard to swollow.

But ok. Nuff said :)

Holle
                    Participant

my god, what a concert!

the bomb-proof roll and beyond 8O

best motorpsycho. maybe ever.

lucky guys.

otherdemon
                      Participant

Another thing that was cool to hear was that they quoted Fool’s Gold in Come On In from 2:43 and until the last Come On In chorus

fillmore
                        Participant

Great sound quality on the recording! And the recording confirms this was indeed as good as we experienced it. “Bomb proof” is so perfect and “Mountain” simply flies away…

stereosofa
                          Participant

this arnie h. version definitly is a true bomb-proof psychonautic starhammer, wow.

and this show (thank you muchas lotta for recording and sharing) seems to be THE highlight of the entire hmf-tour.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994