Motorpsycho – Behind The Sun (new album 2014)

Home Forums General Motorpsycho – Behind The Sun (new album 2014)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Holle
    Participant

http://motorpsycho.no/

Quote:
      This official Cyberian home of ours will soon be up and running.

8O

Hopefully with a live recordings archiv. :MPD:

fillmore
      Participant

A new era!

We're being a bit exclusive on the video-embeding to begin with. That's why the posted video won't play any longer. Later on we'll let you all share and embed all over the place :) Stay tuned and sign up for the newsletter on motorpsycho.no

toresan
        Participant

Rune Grammofon has opened their gates now:

http://www.runegrammofon.com/artists/motorpsycho/rcd-2155-motorpsycho-behind-the-sun-cd-2lp/

"Gorgeous 180g 2LP edition includes etching, one black and one white LP as well as the CD. And a special feature…"

Someone already found out if the Stickman version also contains the cd?

supernaut
          Participant

what? MP finally go officially online? 8O

"victim of rock" haha :lol: I guess the idea must have been too funny not to set up a MP site to put it up to.

Can it be that I'm the first to note some Whisky and Rock&Roll in this Hell pt. 7?

Also, quite normal timings for the songs, though I love this long tripedelich MP era, I think it was about time…

The video can be found on vimeo.com but can not be embedded :-(

otherdemon
            Participant
              Quote:
              Can it be that I'm the first to note some Whisky and Rock&Roll in this Hell pt. 7?

Some of the lyrics ("keep yr sex & drugs, but let me keep my rock & roll"). But I don't think the Whiskey RNR main theme is in there.

GBD
              Participant

I just gotta say…i freakin' love the tune. Both the song and the lyrics. So raw and powerful!

@otherdemon: not only the lyrics, that's the "bridge" theme of W&RnR, though it definitely is not the main theme.

otherdemon
                Participant
                  Quote:
                  @otherdemon: not only the lyrics, that's the "bridge" theme of W&RnR, though it definitely is not the main theme.

If you're referring to part 2 of the Zappanale version, then yeah, maybe you're right. But then it has been re-worked and changed key.

Looks like Forget It is the only one of the "new songs" that didn't make this album…

naur
                  Participant

Great idea from another forum: EP with "Hell Pt.1-7" 29:46 min. :-)

GBD
                    Participant

Now that would be something :)

GBD
                      Participant

Is it just me, or does the "rehersal" version of Hell pt 7 sound better than the album version? Not to judge before even listening to the album, but i really like the rawness of the video one. And it seems like the album version is much more gentle….

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 288 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994