Motorpsycho live 2018

Home Forums General Motorpsycho live 2018

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 204 total)
  • Author
    Spokje
    Participant

Nijmegen Doornroosje 8 dec

Festival My-o-My

s_edelman
      Participant

It says this festival is at Merlyn, Nijmegen – a small 400p hall connected to Doornroosje

nicoot
        Participant

… And joined by Dans Dans in Nijmegen, which is an amazingly weird jazzy and bluesy psychedelic Belgian band. Although main brain Bert Dockx once said "no rock, no jazz and definitely no jazz rock"…

Krist Rampage
          Participant

The Dutch are being spoiled this year :STG:

So, two gigs this weekend! What to expect from Molde Jazz? This might be a very special gig, just like in 2002 story + setlist Since Ole Kvernberg i playing with them, will they play Unicorn stuff? Covers? Really hope someone makes a recording.

I will be at the Welcome to the Village festival. Really looking forward to seeing the guys play at this great festival. Lots of other cool bands too. Still wondering if they bring K. Lo with them.

mybestfriend83
            Participant

So it is just about a week untill Düsseldorf show will happen. Very looking forward to seeing the guys live again…

Hope it is gonna be not too full cause it is hot enough to get sweaty already …

Anyway I'm going to rock my ass off like allways… See you… :STG:

naur
              Participant

Damn…there is a support in Düsseldorf. "Love Machine". Does anyone know the band?

Tomcat
                Participant

Düsseldorf's most Grateful Hippies, will be just the right thing to warm up for our Norwegian powertrio … and have a beer beside or on the terrace :-)

Latest album

https://lovemachinegermany.bandcamp.com/album/times-to-come

Johnny_Heartfield
                  Participant

Love Machine sounds promising.

Anyone from Cologne going to the Düsseldorf gig and willing to give me a lift?

The Other Anders
                    Participant

@Krist Rampage: Great re-post of the Molde 2002 story. I used to know that crazy guy who wrote it. No wonder he had to sit down after lining up for a seat for two hours…Duh!

@Tomcat: Thanks for the Love Machine link. Not half bad..!

@Düsseldorf: So, we meet again…

mybestfriend83
                      Participant

Oh yeah I almost forgot about this guy's before the Düsseldorf show .. Anyway I'm hoping to get about an hour of introducing from them.. Don't know their sound yet.. And hopefully get than an 3hour set from our Heroes… Would be a great summer evening… :cheers: :STG:

Tomcat
                        Participant

Well, maybe better expect 2 hours and whatever comes on top – a great "family" evening at relaxed Zakk is almost guaranteed. They usually serve warm food and offer outside benches and tables at the backyard where you can smoke as well in case ppl still do ;-) Concerts usually start on time and no disco or party-business will be going on afterwards.

Punj Lizard
                          Participant

Looking forward to my next adventure into the Psychoverse and to seeing some of you there. Dusseldorf here we come. :D

Spacebandit
                            Participant

Have a ton of fun at the shows in Nederland and Zakk. Last time I was at Zakk the

world "gone down" with a major thunderstorm (during "Hell 1-7" – of course!).

Anyway, I pray for 2 hours+ at the "HOLY MOUNTAIN".

Johnny_Heartfield
                              Participant

That 2014 Düsseldorf gig was the best one they played at ZAKK imho. Wasn't there though – I attended the almost equally brilliant Heidelberg gig that year. Caught them at ZAKK in 2002 and 2008.

Still not sure If I'm going – I need a lift from Cologne. Anyone going?

Punj Lizard
                                Participant

Drammen ticket

A friend from the UK who was planning to join me for the Drammen gig can no longer make it due to illness in his family that requires he be close by for some months to come. If anyone wants a ticket, please help out a fellow psychonaut and buy his ticket. I can make all the arrangements as I can bring the ticket and exchange for face value (euros or krona) before the gig.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 204 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994