Motorpsycho live 2019

Home Forums General Motorpsycho live 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Blashyrkh
    Participant

@Punj Lizard, there is a good hostel (https://www.cubehostel.be/) near the Leuven venue. Also that venue is right in front of the central station of Leuven.

Punj Lizard
      Participant

@ Blashyrkh – Brilliant! Thanks :D

boomer former helm
        Participant

@Punj Lizard: Its a great Hostel and not far from the Venue. Was there when they played the last tour with Kenneth. The sound in the venue was extraordinarily good in Leuven. So i might show up there as well. I still wait for the dates after Hamburg to consider if I show up at that part of the tour. And I will try to attend the last gig in Reutlingen.

@Punj think about

rule #1: Never miss them in Belgium

rule #2: Never miss the Bremen/Schlachthof gig

Since rule #2 seems to be unfulfilled stick yourself to no #1

Another thing is that the new Tivoli in Utrecht really sucks. Last time the band got mad about the A/C that cooled the place down to 18 degrees Celsius.

After Spidergawd and Elder having detected Dortmund on the map, I still hope for Motorpsycho to follow and play their first gig ever here. Well, hope dies last …

Punj Lizard
          Participant

@ Thomas – Leuven is top of my list at the moment – either starting my mini-tour there or ending it there. It'd be great to see you again there. At the moment Leuven – Hanover – Wiesbaden is looking good, but I'm not sure about accommodation in Wiesbaden. I'd be happy with a night train back to Bruxelles, but there aren't any.

@ boomer – the website for the hostel doesn't seem to be taking bookings for 2019 – it's a wierd set-up, unless I'm not following the directions properly. It'd be great to see you again if you make it to Leuven.

EDIT: Ticket secured for Leuven :D

Johnny_Heartfield
            Participant

@ Punj Lizard: Patience is your friend here. Better wait until the last gaps in Motorpsycho's tour plan have been filled – then book. There's still losts of time – don't think any of the gigs will be sold out by the end of February 2019.

shakti
              Participant

Trying to convince some friends that we make our annual city trip to somewhere coinciding with Motorpsycho's tour program this year. It's about time I saw a gig or two on the continent! Italy would be my preferred destination, but it depends on some logistical factors.

On another note; is there any info yet on what the "Motorpsycho & Friends" show at Øya is about. Could it be….Trust Us album gig?

ThorEgil
                Participant

@shakti: The Øya gig is a second installment of the GullvÃ¥g project, described here – https://motorpsycho.fix.no/comeonin/forums/topic.php?id=10680

The Other Anders
                  Participant

Luckily they keep touring during my exam periods, so I don't have your luxory problems.

Very, very happy that you consider Copenhagen, fillmore! When was the last time we saw them here together? 2008?

If I could pick from the top shelf I'd see the whole tour this time. Apart from that, Thomas is right, always see them in Belgium. Het Depot is of course a classic MP venue, I would go there if I could.

And I must admit Italy looks tempting this time, because it seems to be the end of the tour, it's spring, and it's Italy.

But not likely on my part, so let's see if I am able to join for Hamburg.

Punj Lizard
                    Participant

@ Johnny – Thanks. Yes I do need more patience. Anyway, for now I have booked Leuven for the reasons both Thomas and The Other Anders give. It is also the easiest and cheapest venue for me to reach – Eurostar to Bruxelles. So in some respects, at least, it's a no-brainer. That then prompts the thought, 'Well, while I'm here I might as well catch a couple more gigs'. But I won't be paying out for anything other than that Leuven ticket until the new year and the rest of the tour dates are settled. But I do have to do a certain amount of planning in advance to take advantage of the cheapest international travel options.

Great King Rat
                      Participant

One of the two off-days after Hamburg is predestined for a Schlachthof gig in Bremen! Friday or Saturday night, either would be awesome. Also not unlikely, I guess, because the next scheduled show is in the NL, so logistically Bremen would merely be a stop on the way. Let's hope!

Juergen
                        Participant

I hope for Bremen or Oldenburg (the "Kulturetage" is a nice venue, too!). Do you have any insider information or did you suggest/hope for Bremen? The venue has already been booked for another event on May 17th.

Great King Rat
                          Participant

I'm just hoping. Would fit in well, and two days off in a row are rather uncommon, I think. Yeah, Kulturetage would be good too, though nothing beats Schlachthof.

fillmore
                            Participant

I bet they'll squeeze in London or Paris between Hamburg and NL. It's unlikely another German headliner appearance will be announced after the initial tour announcement.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 311 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994