Motorpsycho — Live 2020

Home Forums General Motorpsycho — Live 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    fuzzrules
    Participant

Wonderful. That explains why I will be celebrating my 130th birthday this year. So far when people where asking, my answer would be routine: wine & cigars, but one is never too old to learn.

Johnny_Heartfield
      Participant

These are all sign of imminent Motorpsychedelic withdrawal.

Your only protection is DIME.

If you are less than ten miles from Trondheim remain in the shelter of your city and use your ears.

Remember: you can substitute MP with no-one else.

Do not panic!

supernaut
        Participant

Punji

Quote:
          Statistically more people survive if they think only of Motorpsycho

i'm constantly told i look way younger than 51, so, yes… science fact!

Spacebandit
          Participant

i'm constantly told i look way younger than 51, so, yes… science fact!

me 51, too, so we're older farts than the bandmembers!

Johnny_Heartfield
            Participant

Yep, it is always a drag seeing these youngsters on stage – even if their beards are greyer than mine (don't wear any…).

Punj Lizard
              Participant

Instagram post from the lads regarding their recent shows with Ole Paus:

"Oh, wow…!

We want to extend a heartfelt ‘thank you’ to everybody who came out to the shows we did with Ole at @hamarkulturhus and @operaen_ this weekend!

We are all stoked and thrilled by all the positive feedback we’ve gotten for both the record and the shows – truly beyond! We had high hopes, but never expected anything like this!

It has been challenging having to get used to in-ear monitors and working at an ‘Ole-friendly’ volume level on stage, but you learn from every venture into the unknown you take, and this will hopefully just make us a better band! Thanks to Ole’s people (Arne, Ashley, Svein Erik, et al. ) who made this such an enjoyable experience!

We are really grateful that Psychonauts are so open minded and accepting of all our extracurricular activities – cheers, you guys are amazing!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9AYRcNA6Kh/?igshid=1wy7oebi5fmsd%5D

Punj Lizard
                Participant

According to the setlist posted on setlist.fm for the 23rd February show, Paus and MP played every track off Så nær, så nær, a bunch of others (that I presume are Paus golden oldies), and opened with Whip That Ghost.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/ole-paus/2020/den-norske-opera-and-ballett-oslo-norway-b98456a.html

fillmore
                  Participant

Desert Fest Berlin canceled :-(

cloudhawker
                    Participant

Time to update this thread, isn't it? Seems there will be a Ole Paus & Motorpsycho gig at Nidarosdomen, Trondheim as part of a rejigged Olavsfest on 1 August this year. Streamed to a digital device near you for free. Have a look here.

tkm
                      Participant
                        paolinogrande001
                        Participant

FALL TOUR 2020

20.11.2020 – NO Porsgrunn, RiP, 21.00 (max 50 seats)

21.11.2020 – NO Porsgrunn, Rip, 16.00 (no age limit, max 50 seats)

21.11.2020 – NO Porsgrunn, Rip, 21.00 (18 and over, max 50 seats)

mefisto
                          Participant

Tickets to Porsgrunn gone with the wind!

ThorEgil
                            Participant

24.10.2020 – NO Trondheim, Verkstedhallen https://www.facebook.com/events/320996062307666/

20.11.2020 – NO Porsgrunn, RiP, 21.00 (max 50 seats)

21.11.2020 – NO Porsgrunn, Rip, 16.00 (no age limit, max 50 seats)

21.11.2020 – NO Porsgrunn, Rip, 21.00 (18 and over, max 50 seats)

Flippern
                              Participant

Finally! Just got my tickets for verkstedhallen

Rune
                                Participant
                                  Quote:
                                  Just got my tickets for verkstedhallen

Me too.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 86 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994