Motorpsycho live 2022

Home Forums General Motorpsycho live 2022

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    supernaut
    Participant

About those questions and being active on social media: I wonder why the discography on the official homepage is still stuck on The Crucible. They really seem to not care. :-)

boomer former helm
      Participant

@Tomcat: oh that would be so amazing. I listen to the one recording of the songs so much lately, it really gets deep. If they would be played it was like a hope come true

Vegard B. Havdal
        Keymaster

Speaking of discography, Terje just updated https://motorpsycho.fix.no/musicbox/discography/ with the Grevene Langs stuff.

Johnny_Heartfield
          Participant
            Quote:
            A little statistical fact for those hoping to hear NOX during the tour: so far the band have played it at three of the six gigs. If that continues, there's a 50/50 chance of hearing it at any specific concert. Cosmoctopus Lurker is the only track played at all six shows.

If you go to any second gig – or two with a one gig gap in between, like I do, that makes it a N.O.X. probability of 200 % – or zero, if you're unlucky. Motorpsycho remain unforeseeable. Hope I don't fall into that NOX-Ginnungagap. On the other hand: "Into the void we have to travel"…

I'll probably throw in a third gig at the end of the tour to raise my N.O.X. probability and to hopefully get a chance for some pre-album "Ancient Astronauts". Anyone planning to go to Arlon from Cologne?

Punj Lizard
            Participant

@johnny – you had me its stitches! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nicoot
              Participant

@johnny I'll be in Arlon with a friend. An almost 4-hour train ride from Ghent haha! It's a working day and I'll spend half of it on a train crossing my entire country. Doesn't even sound that bad :)

Tomcat
                Participant

09./10.09.2022 – D Bremen "Hellseatic" (Festival)

Johnny_Heartfield
                  Participant

@Punj,Tomcat & co:

Meer before Cologne gig?

In case I don't recognize you (Been a long time since we rock and rolled)

Im the one looking like a beaten Boxer today (little bicycle accident in Berlin yesterday); probably wearing my Dead 1990 t-shirt.

Btw: looks like night toNOX ;-)

Punj Lizard
                    Participant

@Johnny – sounds good but I'm not sure when I'll be in Köln or at the venue. I will certainly look out for you and try to keep up with any plans made here.

Un.Chien.d.Espace
                      Participant

If you see someone in a yellow "the notwist" shirt, whisper "geht die scheisse jetzt wieder von vorne los?" and wink twice :wink:

Johnny_Heartfield
                        Participant

I'll be around for the glorious MP-gig by 19.00 approx. Sporting my Big Black (no dog) Eye ;-)

@ Un.Chien.d.Espace: Hope you don't mean The Notwist with "die scheisse" ;-). I still like them!

See you there…

supernaut
                          Participant

Any cool merch and shirts on the tour? I'd fancy a "I GOT NOX'D BY MOTORPSYCHO" shirt…

Johnny_Heartfield
                            Participant

Nope – just the "Ulv Ulv" single vinylwise (orange or blue coloured), apart from the usual back catalogue. Can't remember what kinds of t-shirts there were at Festsaal Kreuzberg…

Tomcat
                              Participant

I'll be at Gloria around 7pm as well I hope (black hat/cap, glasses) – see you there :)

Deadnautpsychohead
                                Participant

Have fun tonight in Cologne dear psychonauts!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 216 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994