Motorpsycho live 2022

Home Forums General Motorpsycho live 2022

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    nicoot
    Participant

Wow I used to go skiing there all my life until I was like 20! Never knew about this. Rocklette haha, great name! More like a concert series, from 6 to 14 August. What a crazy line-up… MP, Orange Goblin, King Buffalo, King Gizzard & TLW, All Them Witches, Greenleaf, Wo Fat, Minami Deutsch, Graveyard, Valley of the Sun, Ty Segall,… Jesus

fillmore
      Participant

Palp, what a sick line up indeed! Place must be spectacular.

Tour dates updated:

07.04.2022 – NO Tromsø, Driv

08.04.2022 – NO Trondheim, Verkstedhallen

09.04.2022 – NO Ã…lesund, Terminalen

19.04.2022 – NO Bergen, Kulturhuset

20.04.2022 – NO Stavanger, Folken

21.04.2022 – NO Oslo, Sentrum Scene

29.04.2022 РSE Malm̦, Plan B

30.04.2022 – DK Copenhagen, Stairway

02.05.2022 – DE Hamburg, Markthalle

03.05.2022 – DE Hannover, Faust

04.05.2022 – DE Berlin, Festsaal Kreuzberg

05.05.2022 – DE Bremen, Schlachthof

06.05.2022 РDE K̦ln, Stollwerck Gloria

07.05.2022 – NL Nijmegen, D'roosje Sonic Whip

08.05.2022 – NL Groningen, Vera

09.05.2022 – NL Amsterdam, Paradiso Noord

11.05.2022 – CH Fribourg, Fri-Son

18.05.2022 – AT Wien, Flex

19.05.2022 – CH Winterthur, Salzhaus

21.05.2022 – DE Reutlingen, Franz K

22.05.2022 – DE München, Backstage

23.05.2022 – DE Dresden, Beatpol

24.05.2022 – DE Bielefeld, Forum

25.05.2022 РBE Arlon, Entrep̫t

07.08.2022 – CH Val de Bagnes, Palp Festival

23.09.2022 – BE Leuven, Het Depot

nicoot
        Participant

Maybe in that week between 11 and 18 May they've planned a couple of days of recording in that French studio they've been to earlier? Potential Italian tour dates left aside…

fillmore
          Participant

To anyone already planning their tour: Deutsche Bahn (DB) has some insane deals on tickets at the moment! ICE fares for around 10-14€ one way. I just scored a bunch of ICE tickets for 10€ a piece (with Bahncard 25, without seat reservation). That's cheap enough to not use them should I decide to not attend a specific show or to choose another mode of transportation or if the tour gets postponed (unlikely, but with Covid and war you never know).

No Italian tour dates till now, so I will go to Fribourg. Who will be there?

fillmore
            Participant

Just read this on IQ:

Quote:
              The Netherlands follows in the footsteps of England, France, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, the Netherlands, Finland, Austria and Switzerland in lifting all remaining measures on live music events.

In Germany, most Covid curbs will be axed from Freedom Day – 20 March – although “low-threshold basic protective measures,” such as mask-wearing, will still apply. Italy’s live music sector is still waiting for the green light to restart.

Italian dates are most likely confirmed just waiting to be be announced and to go on sale! I hope they won't keep us in suspense much longer and that the gap in the tour can thus be filled. Will the tour be viable at all without Italy? I hope so!

Juergen
              Participant

I am not sure if I can make it to the Hannover show on May 3rd but for those who want to attend: The ticket says that the show is expected to start at 7 pm. The reason that there is still a curfew at 10 pm because the venue is in a residential area. I wrote to the promoter and received the answer today.

Spacebandit
                Participant

Howdy fellow Psychonauts…

Despite the ongoing struggles with Covid restrictions over here in Tyskland, it'll be more than likely that I'll attend the shows in Hamburg, Hannover, Bremen and my homegame here in Bielefeld. Really loking forward to experiencing the next step of the "long strange trip". I hope that I can cover up all those with good audience recordings, for other places there might be friends stepping in. Would love to have the "Welderboy" joining me for some shows. And I hope there'll be not to much talk/hassle with the local security to get in my full gear. Any support is welcome, at least for the Hamburg show.

And yes, as before, the Hannover show starts very early. "Faust" is located in a newly built complex of flats. So…as "Faust" was there before, the "capitalism" once again strikes the culture. Hannover Linden and Limmer (parts of city) aren't as alternative as they were maybe 20 years ago. Now it's a "hip" place to live for those with the golden credit card sponsored by their rich parents. Believe me, a friend of mine usually throws up on phone calls how much the situation of living turns worse. I guess he'll move soon, so I'll lose another great place to stay for Hannover shows.

It's a real pity, but I'm happy to meet with my almost 30year Deadhead connection in Hamburg and with him in Hannover. Usually a joyful meeting, bringing back lots of memories from the days of wine and roses…if you know what mean.

Hope to see/meet you all in a good shape, let's get it on from May 2nd!

MAKE LOUD NOT WAR!

Johnny_Heartfield
                  Participant

@ Spacebandit: Sounds good – even before the recording ;-)

Sadly I can't help out in Berlin – no equipment there, but I could do something in Köln – in case you've got nobody recording there. Would have to find some appropriate mikes though…

ffbernie
                    Participant

Hey everyone, bernie is starting a new life abroad (the island of Lanzarote) so Im afraid I wont be able to cover tours anymore… However due to chance planning I probably will attend the last show of the tour in LUXEMBURG and will probably do some filming.

Tomcat
                      Participant

Arlon is still in Belgium :-)

But HEY! You're leaving us? Nooo … guess we should have payed you better 8) The weather might be much nicer on your new island – sad and happy for you :|

ffbernie
                        Participant

@Tomcat : thanks for the kind words…but Im secretly hoping someone else will come forward to take over the filming :-)

Punj Lizard
                          Participant

@ bernie – I'm really happy for you starting a new life. But sad there will be no more of your great films, which have been such an amazing contribution to the Motorpsychommunity. So long and thanks for all the films.

Mark
                            Participant
                              Quote:
                              So long and thanks for all the films.

:D

Thanks Bernie and good luck! :cheers:

boomer former helm
                              Participant

thank you bernie. your films always were great to watch and your work was outstanding in importance and quality to us. i wish you all the best :)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 216 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994