Motorpsycho live 2024

Home Forums General Motorpsycho live 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    fiatlux
    Participant

yes, I was there, it was great.
      Lasted 3,5 hours, including a small mp-quiz as a warm up. A very relaxed, but still interesting and looong talk, and in-between that, two short, rather beautiful acoustic sets, with “on my pillow” as highlight.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by fiatlux.
      fillmore
      Participant

Hometown headlining show announced (I think) for June 9th @ Verkstedhallen.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by fillmore.
        marc
        Participant

Hope they bring some of the “singles exclusively” concept of the Norwegian dates to the subsequent part of the summer dates. Lots of gems

Tigerbjelle
          Participant

Wulf
            Participant

03.08.2024 IT, BeColor Festival, Camigliatello Silano (Calabria)

Source

Darmok
              Participant

Wow, that’s an unexpected place for a MP gig. Have they ever been that far south in Europe?
                Myself, I hope this means more dates in northern Italy are forthcoming, since for me Erfurt is actually closer lol (9h drive vs 12)

tophinator42001
                Participant

Hey Guys, Im looking for some advice on motorpyscho shows this summer. I’m coming from the US and this will be my first time in Norway. I would prefer to see motorpsycho in a smaller venue instead of a festival, but there aren’t any shows like that during my vacation period. It looks like the 3 that I would be able to attend are Moldejazz, Malakoff and Bukta, and Tons of Rock but one day pass is sold out. I have limited time in Norway so Im trying to decide on one between those 3. Im leaning towards Bukta because I like the other acts more than any other fest. Molde sounds cool as well. Either way I am looking for some sort of guidance. My original plan has been to fly into Oslo then rent a car and do some tourist stuff and some hiking. I will have around 10 days total in Norway. Trying to decide if I should fly to Tromso from Oslo, go to festival, and tour around up there, Or rent car from Oslo and drive to Moldejazz and spend a few days driving the southern parts. I don’t have any other solid plans yet, so I would like to build an Itinerary around these shows. Any input would be greatly appreciated, and I will definitely buy a round of beers when I get there.

Thanks!
                  Chris

nicoot
                  Participant

27.04.2024 AT, Echoes of Erebos, Vienna

09.06.2024 NO, Verkstedhallen, Trondheim
                    12.06.2024 NO, Bergenfest, Bergen
                    14.06.2024 NO, Vervenfestivalen, Horten
                    26.06.2024 NO, Tons of Rock, Oslo
                    29.06.2024 DE, “BANDHAUS ÜBER ERFURT”-Festival / Erfurt
                    30.06.2024 NL, Midsummer Prog Festival, Valkenburg

12.07.2024 NO, Rootsfestivalen, Brønnøysund
                    18.07.2024 NO, Moldejazz, Molde
                    19.07.2024 NO, Malakoff, Nordfjoreid
                    20.07.2024 NO, Buktafestivalen, Tromsø
                    27.07.2024 NO, Månefestivalen, Fredrikstad

03.08.2024 IT, Be Color Festival, Camigliatello Silano (Calabria)
                    16.08.2024 NO, Alta Live, Alta
                    17.08.2024 NO, Parkenfestivalen, Bodø
                    24.08.2024 NO, Det siste Værste (Motorpsycho og De Utvalgte), Gamle Fredrikstad Mekaniske Verksted, Kråkerøy

28.11.2024 SE, Musikens Hus, Gothenburg
                    (fall tour incoming!) :yahoo:

Source: simply https://motorpsycho.no/gigs/

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by nicoot.
                    crosskip
                    Participant

Aah, the Valkenburg gig is not part of the Prog Festival? Personally don’t care at all for most modern prog bands, so that is good news!

crosskip
                      Participant

Aah, the Valkenburg gig is not part of the Prog Festival? Personally don’t care at all for most modern prog bands, so that is good news!

cloudhawker
                        Participant

Hi there Chris! Welcome to Norway, either way you’re in for a great time! MP has hinted they will play a ‘crowd pleasing’ set based on their singles at all Norwegian summer sets so it probably doesn’t matter that much in terms of MP experience. I agree with you that Bukta has slightly better acts than Malakoff – but if you’re into jazz go to Molde obviously. I guess it depends on what else you want to see and do while in Norway. Tromsø has got the midnight sun, and both Molde and particularly Malakoff take you to Western Norway with its spectacular mountains and fjords (but plenty of that around Tromsø as well). Molde and Malakoff are also closest to Trondheim if you want to drive there for some Motorpsycho-hometown-vibes (it’s a beautiful city anyway). Anyways, have fun!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by cloudhawker.
                          Mark
                          Participant

Same here, I’m only going for the MP gig. Finding accommodation nearby is a pain though.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Mark.
                            Tomcat
                            Participant

I have a ticket for Erfurt to sell (90 minutes set, “Bandhaus Open Air” with Kadavar…), price negotiable.

welcomehome
                              Participant

Anyone who knows who is gonna sit behind the drum-kit in Vienna on the 27th? Definitely not Ingvald as he has a show with Full Earth that day.

Johnny_Heartfield
                                Participant

@ Tomcat: Too late, too late – bought mine last week for an unnegotiated price. Probably should have waited longer…

Anyway: great location, only summer show in Germany, so anyone should get Tomcat’s ticket in time, even if fucking Kadavar is on the line-up (my subtle, objective opinion ;-) ) – I’ll probably go home after MP, but I think I’ll give the bloody Corpses a chance first…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994