mp rehearsing with geb, lars & deathprod

Home Forums General mp rehearsing with geb, lars & deathprod

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    knoot
    Participant
      otherdemon
      Participant

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! The Saturday just can’t come quick enough :lol:

I’ve been to the first two days of Øya. And the quality of the concerts have been outstanding. To have this ending it all off…. Fuck me sideways, it’s gonna be a terrific Saturday evening!

Evol
        Participant

Nice clip of the best song ever! Too bad it’s so short! Can’t wait for tomorrow…

TraktorBass
          Participant

Hey, otherdemon, wanna meet up? Me and OtherFool and CaptainAubrey will be there, would be cool to hook up.

otherdemon
            Participant

Sure, Traktor. I think I saw either yours or Otherfool’s cellphone number in the other thread, so I’ll text or call one of you sometime on Saturday :D

TraktorBass
              Participant

Awesome.

I finally managed to get a ticket for Saturday after checking Finn.no every 10th minute. I’m guessing this will be an immense MP experience in a picturesque Norwegian sunset. Can’t wait!!!! Motorpsycho with two drummers :MPD: Really cool to se Geb and Kenneth playing together. Wonder if they’ll get a replacement for Anneli on The Golden Core….maybe Hanne Hukkelberg? If not, it doesn’t really matter. I think the renditions of TGC played on the Europeean tour were pretty awesome anyway. Got my bones shivering at least.

Very nice to see Geb, where he really belongs :-)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994