PSYCHONAUTS at HOLY MOUNTAIN 2015-07-31

Home Forums General PSYCHONAUTS at HOLY MOUNTAIN 2015-07-31

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Spacebandit
    Participant

Well, I've been surprised that I don't see any chat about this marvellous show.

All in from DER ALCHEMYST over HELLWHALE to a heartbreaking YEAR ZERO, perfect singalong to

LONELINESS and all''s well that ends with a surfing tune. But well..I forgot one…

HOOOOOOOOOGWAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH! Pure joyful mindexplosion.

At least two recordings are for free on DIME…

ThorEgil
      Participant

@Spacebandit – Thanks a million for your excellent work as allways, but this time your upload seems to have wrong date.

Spacebandit
        Participant

Sorry for the misunderstanding: The show was billed on 7/31, but startted at

0:45 on 8/1, so they really played 2 shows on one day! But in future I will go back

top my usual practise…Anyway, enjoy the show and the BENT BASS BOMBS…

boomer former helm
          Participant

yeah the show was great, but i suffered from broken glasses. believe it or not, with the first heavy basstone the right glas fell out of my glasses and so i was nearly blind and helpless (fortunately people helped me to find the glas back, but we could not repair iit of course)… so it was hard for me to not be able to see well and so i missed to fall into the music like always. but the sound was very very good from where i stood, that was a great surprise.

fuzzrules
            Participant

Hi guys I've been following the posts about this gig very carefully and wish I could've been there. If not for MP then certainly also for Elder cause I really like their album Lore. In any case, this show is the reason I finally signed up for dime but downloading from there was a real hassle, and I still haven't managed. So really hoping for THE PROMISE in another thread that the show will also be available on Motortrades soon…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994