Setlist Effenaar 15/10/11?

Home Forums Setlists Setlist Effenaar 15/10/11?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Anyone who can post the setlist of the Effenaar gig of yesterday 15/10/11?

Juergen
    Participant

You can find it in the "summer/autum tour" thread. I know that one is not the right thread to post a setlist…

otherdemon
      Participant

According to the other thread:

– Year Zero

– Junior

– Sinful Wind-Borne

– Serpentine

– Whole Lotta Diana

– Starhammer

– Hallucifuge

– All Is Loneliness

– Greener

– Hogwash (on the setlist it was before Greener, but they switched places, apparently)

– No Evil

– Vanishing Point

– Nothing To Mount

– Vortex Surfer

2h 45 mins, according to a random Twitter-source.

Tomcat
        Participant

It was rather 2h15ish ;-)

TAF
          Participant

Junior? Been a while since I've seen that one in a setlist. :)

Krist Rampage
            Participant

Yeah, aprox. 135 mins. Brilliant gig. Favs: Loneliness, Hogwash, Nothing to Mount and off course Vortex Surfer.

The gig was great, according to the fact that it was the first show.

I enjoyed "Serpendoom" a lot! Very different to the psychedelic version in 2008…

Decided not to take my recording device due to several reasons. Afterwards I regret I didn't becuz of the magic MP performed yesterday evening. I'm not perticular fond of some of the songs on the setlist, but Snah gave them a special twist in order to make this concert worth attending. They obivious are working on new material and we witnessed wich direction we can expect, just my impression, could be total wrong.

Saw some mp concerts with more epic songs in years gone by.

Mp is always worth seeing live.

Rob

Great show indeed, I was totally absorbed. More rock than psychedelica, with some great improvisation. Setlist as such is not spectacular but practically every song was very much worth it. Junior was the biggest surprise. Bent introduced it by saying this was a song people who attended their earliest Effenaar shows (93/94) might remember and apologized for probably not knowing how to play it. I've always had a weak spot for this song, it's the one that got me into MP all those years ago and yes I did see it in those early shows. Never thought I'd see it again live… Show was a bit short for MP standards but hey, we might see them again in spring.

Perhaps a stupid question, but why is Nothing to Say called Nothing to Mount on the set list?

It's Nothing to say with Mountain as the interlude :)

Good show, but it seemed a bit lacking in flow and fous, certainly because it's at the beginning of the tour. I was hoping for some new material, but is not complaining.

Enjoyed Junior, No evil and Vortex most.

-s

Rune
                Participant

It's up on Dime.

Rune
                  Participant

By the way, I asked when they were coming back to Holland: "Next year. New album, new tour."

Yay!

Hello Rune, great you recorded this one, good newz bout new mp work next year also.

Rob

There was a small interview with Snah in Eindhovens Dagblad on Saturday, titled "Eindhoven second home Motorpsycho". In it Snah says the new studio album is supposed to be finished in spring and is their own interpretation of a rock opera. He also says they will bring along many guests (musicians) to play with them. He would like to bring them to the Effenaar.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994