Tour 2015

Home Forums General Tour 2015

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Tomcat
    Participant

Tomcat, you are my hero! Tried to order two tickets yesterday. SOLD OUT. Why could i get two tickets right now? That's so cool!

mybestfriend83
      Participant

Yes..!!! Got my Ticket for Düsseldorf… :STG:

Be fast and get your tickets for the Vortex Club show in Siegen!

Some tickets for Siegen on sale

Karten für die Show am 30.07. in Siegen jetzt hier zu bekommen. Limitiert auf 40 Stück. Ansonsten ist das Konzert ausverkauft. Wird auch erstmal nur hier im Forum bekanntgegeben.

https://shop.ticketscript.com/channel/web2/get-dates/rid/G3LAA43L/eid/254583/language/de

marc
        Participant

warum steht bei diesem ticket-link "motorpsycho (abschiedskonzert)"

Weil der laden zu macht.

See ya in Siegen!

Nicht weil der Laden zumacht, weil ich als Booker aufhöre und ich mit der Band, nach deren Song der Club benannt wurde, keinen besseren Abschied feiern könnte. Wenn da am Ende noch das Lied bespielt würde…..

Das ist aber auch alles etwas unglücklich formuliert.

Danke.

naur
          Participant

Does anyone know how the line-up is for this tour. With Reine? With Stale? Or only the three MP's?

supernaut
            Participant

I also wonder what they're going to play… hopefully road testing brand new material.

fillmore
              Participant

Hamburg show has apparently been moved to Grünspan. Too bad!

Grünspan, really? I like the Grünspan a lot, nice venue. Never have been before in this Schanzenpark Zelt though.

stereosofa
                Participant

Organizer's fb-post says:

(Source: https://www.facebook.com/ZirkuszeltimSchanzenpark/posts/1610634852516293?fref=nf)

Quote:
                  Zum Wochenende eine wichtige Nachricht: Das Konzert mit Motorpsycho wurde ins Grünspan verlegt!

Um den ausgefeilten Sound- und Lautstärkeverhältnissen der Band optimal entsprechen zu können und ihrer Vorliebe für lange und sehr laute Shows gerecht zu werden, haben wir im Interesse ihrer Fans und der Anwohner des Schanzenparks das Konzert von Motorpsycho am 27.06. ins Grünspan verlegt. Bereits gekaufte Tickets behalten ihre Gültigkeit. Bei Bedarf können bereits gekaufte Tickets an der jeweiligen Vorverkaufsstelle zurückgegeben werden. Bitte beachtet die geänderten Zeiten. Im Grünspan gilt: Einlass 19 Uhr, Beginn 20 Uhr!

Wir sehen uns dort!

Translation:

"Important message for the weekend: The concert with Motorpsycho was postponed to Grünspan!

In order to meet the sophisticated sound and volume ratios of the band perfectly and their penchant for long and very loud shows, we have postponed the concert of Motorpsycho at 27.06. to Grünspan for the sake of their fans and the residents next to the Schanzenpark. Already purchased tickets remain valid. If necessary, previously purchased tickets can be returned to the respective box offices. Please note the changed times. In Grünspan applies: Doors 19 clock, Show 20 clock!

See you there!"

What does "for the sake of their fans" mean? Were we to ask? I wasn't. Who was?

The format Motorpsycho play concerts should be well known. There is no unexpected turn now. The reasons for the venue change seem to feign as excuse for something different, if you ask me.

I would have been very happy to see the show in the tent. Now I am disappointed that it will not happen. It probably would have become a hot homage to the tent-show 1999 at the Hurricane Festival in Scheeßel, Germany, which was the initial spark of my Enthusiasm for the band.

Too bad, really. A pity!

:cry:

Tomcat
                  Participant

So true, Stereo – no Hurricane-Revival :-/

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 94 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994