Tour 2015

Home Forums General Tour 2015

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    boomer former helm
    Participant

That place was alright when I was there last time. Good place for meeting. But I will not be there, sorry guys. Will be still on Herzberg that day…

Blashyrkh
      Participant

Are there some interesting things to see in Bielefeld?

We'll arrive there around 1pm.

And does anyone know if MP is going to play a "festival set" or a long full show?

fillmore
        Participant

Sounds perfect! I think I remember the place from the 2009 tour, altough it was November. See you Tomcat and everyone else :-)

marc
          Participant

To those going to the Bielefeld show:

You can really look forward to Elder! I've seen them play at Stoned from the Underground Festival two weeks ago, and they are really an amazing live band! they manage to add some exciting innovative proggy elements to that whole stoner/psych-thing! Mos Generator on the other hand, i found rather boring.

supernaut
            Participant

I second that. Though I have never seen Elder live but their latest album "Lore" is grandioso! I wouldn't miss this opportunity.

Tomcat
              Participant

Can't wait to finally seeing them live, "Lore" is my top album of the year so far but I hope that mp will have some surprises in the bag as well. Don't know Mos Generator yet except from YouTube …

Un.Chien.d.Espace
                Participant

count me in for a meeting befor the stickfest!

Blashyrkh
                  Participant

Where is everyone going to meet before Stickstock?

Are there other people that are going to sleepover at B&B Bielefeld? https://www.hotelbb.de/de/bielefeld

That's near Bielefeld Forum.

Tomcat
                    Participant

I reserved a twin room at B&B as well, not sure that I take it in the end – but price and location are perfect for that occasion :-)

Blashyrkh
                      Participant

@Tomcat, didn't you had to pay it? :p

It was a good price indeed. We had to pay around 30 euro per person, breakfast included.

stereosofa
                        Participant

I finally sold my tickets, almost last-minute…

Have a very hot night on this very cool event, all you lucky psychonauts.

mosgeneratorrockselderkicksassbutonlyMODDARSAICOAREGOD

:STG:

Holle
                          Participant
                            Quote:
                            Nice surprise :-) There is this restaurant right next door with a big (beer) garden who also serve salads, meats & pizzas (…), that would be my choice for a relaxed warm up. I'm not a local insider though.

I think you talk about Neue Börse, really near by, although not my first choice, but thats a question of taste. Anyway. Although near by with food & more nice(imo) are Ferdis Pizza Pinte or Plan B.

Quote:
                            Are there some interesting things to see in Bielefeld?

We'll arrive there around 1pm.

Not so much, it'sommerloch. And it depends, of course. Sparrenburg is nice, Olderdissen – entry free "Tierpark", Stadtwald with a (small) Bauernhausmuseum, relaxing @ Obersee, Nordpark or Siegfriedsplatz.

Kunsthalle has a quiete good Video Art Projekt at the moment, but don't know the times, Lichtnotizen @ Samuelis Baumgarte Galerie & ausSterben – überLeben @ Spiegelshof are interesting too. But nothing of that all of flashed me totally.

Tomcat
                            Participant

@Supastooka: Thanks – the problem with those is that they were either overcrowded or closed when I went there before mp concerts. Maybe I was just not lucky …

@Blashyrkh: That's very good indeed! Twin room w.out bf for 61€ is the price now, with free cancellation until the very day though (which is the reason I did not pay yet ;-) )

marc
                              Participant

So the band just soundchecked hogwash and the alchemyst. looking forward to a far-out travel!

TAF
                                Participant

I was thinking earlier today that it's been a while since I've seen Hogwash in a setlist, the prospect of its reappearance makes me happy. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994