Tromso 2017-07-21

Home Forums General Tromso 2017-07-21

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Spacebandit
    Participant

Setlist as listened to…

All is loneliness->

In every dreamhome

On a plate

You lied

Spin/spin/spin (the most heavy ever!)

Intrepid explorers (woah!)

The cuckoo

Into the sun

59 minutes show. Yeas, too short. Next festival stop will be twice the length, of course!

Krist Rampage
      Participant

Cool setlist! It is the same as the one on Setlist.fm. Hogwash was supposed to be played before Into the Sun.

Short set indeed! Can you say something about the lenght of the songs?

odindahle
        Participant

I was standing at the front and could barely hear anything but Bents bass. The review in the local newspaper gave them 3/6 because of bad vocal performance, but I can't comment on that as I didnt hear any vocals. Not my fav setlist, but really fun to see the guys play well together. Tomas delivered! Heard him talking with Snah and Bent at the airport, and he said he was in heaven on stage that day!

Spacebandit
          Participant

Fine recording up on DIME now. Enjoy and spread on motortrades as well.

I'm preparing for Burg Herzberg Festival now (and it's raining like hell!) until I'll get

my premiere of the new songs at home lawn Krach Festival.

Yes, the vocals are very low in the mix, but does that bother us too much? Maybe the paper

reviewer is a fan of acoustic music and he'll probably never understands what's it like

inside the STORM…my fave: "You -> Spin -> Explorer". Mindmelting!

boomer former helm
            Participant

Thx a lot Spacebandit! I will listen to it when I drive to Herzberg today. See you in the rain :)

Juergen
              Participant

Thank you for all the efforts!

Was it on July 21st or 22nd? The official website lists it as July 22nd.

pfnuesel
                Participant

It would bother me, if I couldn't hear the vocals.

Was it the mixing, that the reviewer didn't like?

@pfnuesel: no, the 'reviewer' said that he just found out that the band should get a 'real' singer. And this is a guy that claimed to have seen our fearless heroes live around 40 times. What a jerk… Anyone that comes to a MP gig for the vocals must be dumber than a bag of hammers.

kjellepelle
                  Participant

Just for the information. Stig Jacobsen is the former mastermind behind Vampire State Building and The Lonely Crowd. Used to live in Trondheim in the 90s

VSB

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994