Trust Us (180 Gr./White Colored Vinyl)

Home Forums General Trust Us (180 Gr./White Colored Vinyl)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tomcat
    Participant
      crosskip
      Participant

Finally :lol:

Un.Chien.d.Espace
        Participant

wtf?

ThorEgil
          Participant

Is this some yet unpublished Stickman reissue?

Edit: Off course it is, see my own thread here http://motorpsycho.fix.no/comeonin/forums/topic.php?id=2467

Un.Chien.d.Espace
            Participant

but why on white vinyl? i really hate it when bands reissue their albums on a different colour…i always get the urge to buy it, too… damn :-)

kjellepelle
              Participant

From the Stickfrau twitter account: "Aaaaaaand Trust Us vinyl is here – MUCH sooner than we expected!"

Quote:
                but why on white vinyl?

Some audophiles claim that the coloring substance used for black vinyl has a magnetic property that may influence the sound quality. White vinyl doesn't have this and is thus preferred. Looks pretty cool too :) I'm not sure why MP has chosen white vinyl though…

ThorEgil
                Participant

It's a new series. TDDU also came in a limited edition white vinyl.

When all albums are released in white they will follow with a green edition of everything, all in the name of squeezing max profit out of the fan base. :wink:

Seriously – I believe the cost is pretty much the same whichever colour you choose these days, so why not do it in something other than black?

Actually, those who claim to hear a difference between coloured and black vinyl tend to prefer the black. Something to do with the graphite used to dye the vinyl, which is colourless by nature.

Also, scratches are more easily visible on black vinyl.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994