visions #202 features motorpsycho – german

Home Forums General visions #202 features motorpsycho – german

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

the new issue of the german magazine visions (visions.de) has a very nice 3 pages feature with our favourite band. and: “heavy metal fruit” is the album of the month!! but: they made a HUGE mistake with one of the pictures! it is a old one with gebhardt on it! shame on you visions magazine, shame on you!!! ;0)

Un.Chien.d.Espace
    Participant

it’s not the first time they did this mistake…. :?

ahh, i forgot to say that the song “up on your sleeves” (humble pie) is on the “all areas” cd. you can buy the magazine tomorrow..

ahh, i forgot to say that the song “up on your sleeves” (humble pie) is on the “all areas” cd.

Oho, a new version of “Up Our Sleeves”?! ;-) A rocker definately!

I think I will buy my yearly Visions-copy then…

no sorry, its the old version from the “starmelt” ep..

vorsla
      Participant

hope someone can put the review out here as soon as it’s out. i am really looking forward to this album now. the sound clips sounds promising and an album of the month is never a bad deal.

( i am also waiting for the new silver mt.zion and spoon. and there you have possibility to listen to a full song of the new album. why can’t motorpsycho do something like that. and if you order the vinyl you get a cd/mp3 of the album. Hope MP will do something like that. btw; check out the vinyl package to silver mt.zion. that’s what i call a cool package )

marc
        Participant

i’m also curious as fuck now, but i appreciate that non-prelistening policy. that sublime moment of putting a record on for the first time is just not the same if there had been some prior streaming of something.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994