Blashyrkh

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho — Live 2020 #36945
    Blashyrkh
    Participant

      I really hope that MP do a full live stream concert so that we outside Norway can enjoy the new music.

      I would definitely pay for it. Still havent seen a live show this year :-( except the Ole Paus live stream. Oh man, I really miss live music

      in reply to: Snah is God #37608
      Blashyrkh
      Participant

        @Punj Lizard: the location on Instagram says "Brick Lane – Shoreditch".

        in reply to: 3 hours: A challenge #37301
        Blashyrkh
        Participant

          All is Loneliness > Arne Hassle

          Whip that Ghost

          The Ocean in Her Eye > Vortex Surfer

          Sinful, Wind-born

          "Drug Thing"

          Timothy's Monster

          577

          Superstooge

          My Best Friend (extended version)

          —-

          Demon Box

          The Golden Core

          —-

          in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36698
          Blashyrkh
          Participant

            Hi bionaut, at this moment almost no one is using the discussion feature on MPDB. I was not sure if I want to implement it or not because everyone is used to use this forum. I've added the feature just as a simple "test".

            If really no one uses it, I'm probably going to delete this feature and maybe use that "space" for some other interesting info about that gig.

            But If you want to use it, please be my guest :D

            Another idea on mine is, that MPDB automatically grabs the forum content and shows all the posts of a specific gig under the gig on MPDB. But I can only do that with the new gig, not the older ones.

            in reply to: On My Pillow guitar #37010
            Blashyrkh
            Participant

              Anyone? :STG:

              in reply to: Motorpsycho — Live 2020 #36918
              Blashyrkh
              Participant

                Wait.. what.. does that mean that they won't tour as Motorpsycho this year because Desertfest is an exclusive gig?

                in reply to: elephant9 w. Reine Fiske box set #35422
                Blashyrkh
                Participant

                  Is this box set still available somewhere to buy?

                  in reply to: Snah's pedalboard #36372
                  Blashyrkh
                  Participant

                    I also have 2 pictures of Snah's pedalboard. I took them before and during the Moster gig last weekend.

                    https://imgur.com/a/WoFpZzz

                    1. Moogerfooger MF-102 Ring Modulator

                    2. Ampeg Scrambler

                    3. Strymon Lex Rotary

                    4. Fulltone Fulldrive 2 mosfet

                    5. Strymon El Capistan

                    6. Foxrox Octron 2

                    7. Strymon Bluesky

                    8. Boss RC-30 Loop station

                    in reply to: Snah's pedalboard #36371
                    Blashyrkh
                    Participant

                      yes thank you :D

                      Blashyrkh
                      Participant

                        Hi valdra, no new tunes or not that I'm aware of :-) It was an amazing evening. They've played around 2 hours.

                        This was also the first live show with Kenneth Kapstad again (after 1,5 years).

                        Orange Factory always books awesome bands. Elephant9 is coming in March to the same venue.

                        in reply to: Snah's pedalboard #36369
                        Blashyrkh
                        Participant

                          @Perry_joe you're image seems to be broken :(

                          in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36694
                          Blashyrkh
                          Participant

                            I'm working on documenting guitar / bass tunings. I've already found a lot on this website. But not from BH/BC until now. Do you guys have any information about this?

                            There will be a new segment on the website with guitar stuff information.

                            in reply to: Snah's pedalboard #36367
                            Blashyrkh
                            Participant

                              Hi @bernie, I’ve send you an invite on Facebook. Otherwise I wouldn’t know to who to say hello :-)

                              in reply to: Snah's pedalboard #36365
                              Blashyrkh
                              Participant

                                Thank you @Ercarnar!

                                I didn't know he switched his Taurus 2 with a Minitaur :-)

                                I'm going to see Snah on the Moster gig next saturday. I'll ask him.

                                in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36693
                                Blashyrkh
                                Participant

                                  Alright thank you very much. I will add it as fast as I can ;-)

                                Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 482 total)

                                …hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994