Blashyrkh

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 2026.03.12 – NO, Bergen – Landmark #45247
    Blashyrkh
    Participant

      Awesome setlist. Thank you for adding the setlist over here.

      in reply to: Live 2026 #45237
      Blashyrkh
      Participant

        Is there any chance they are playing in Belgium this year?

        in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45227
        Blashyrkh
        Participant

          Yeah I understand what you guys mean with the very long dropdowns. The idea was that you are able to type a city or venue, … but that you are also able to select multiple.

          in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45225
          Blashyrkh
          Participant

            Thanks for your feedback, Crunch!

            A map view is something I’m already exploring. The only challenge is that I don’t have all the exact addresses, so I’ll need to search by venue, city, and country. This could be tricky if a venue no longer exists or has changed its name.

            I’ll also check out the Guided By Voices website.

            You can still use the dropdown filters on the website by typing into them.

            in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45223
            Blashyrkh
            Participant

              Hi everyone,

              Thanks a lot! Much appreciated!

              The project is still evolving, and I’m continuously working on improving the data and features. That’s why I’d really love to hear feedback from you guys.

              Things I’m especially curious about:

              Is there anything missing that you would expect from a Motorpsycho live database?

              Are there features you would find useful or fun?

              Have you noticed any incorrect or incomplete information?

              One important note: user accounts are not possible for now. Initially, it was possible to create an account and mark the gigs you’ve attended, but that feature had to be removed for security reasons.

              If you have suggestions for improvements, new features, statistics, or visualizations that could make the site more interesting for fans, I’d love to hear them.

              Thanks for checking it out, have fun and stay save!

              Dennis

              in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45201
              Blashyrkh
              Participant
                in reply to: RIP Spacebandit #45044
                Blashyrkh
                Participant

                  Ow I’m in shock ! 😮 Rest in peace

                  in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45038
                  Blashyrkh
                  Participant

                    Hi Bernie,

                    It’s possible for the current developer of the Motorpsycho website to create a separate “environment” that I can access—without giving access to the main MP website itself.

                    I can then upload all the files directly to that environment.

                    The current website builder can create a subdomain, for example db.motorpsycho.no, which would be linked to this separate environment.

                    All of this wouldn’t incur any extra cost, just about 15 minutes of the website builder’s time.

                    After that I need about an hour and the gigs website is back online. No extra costs and it will be always up and running as long as the official website is running :-)

                    It’s also not an heavy website, so that won’t cause any problems.

                    in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45035
                    Blashyrkh
                    Participant

                      Hi Bernie, yes i know.
                      I currently don’t have the funds to keep the website up and running. The domain name (if we choose mpdb.be) costs €32.99 per year, and the website hosting is €78.99 per year, bringing the total to over €110 per year.

                      I still have a backup from everything.

                      Another option would be to use the same hosting and domain as motorpsycho.no, but for that, we’d need to coordinate with the website builder and MP themselves. If possible, we could create something like db.motorpsycho.no or gigs.motorpsycho. That would be awesome! 😃 But I’m not sure how likely it is.

                      in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO INTERNET ARCHIVE #44971
                      Blashyrkh
                      Participant

                        No problem at all. I have quite a lot from the early 2000s and 90s. I’ll keep uploading them.

                        Just uploaded this one:
                        https://archive.org/details/mp2002-11-18

                        What an awesome early version of Close Your Eyes

                        in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO INTERNET ARCHIVE #44961
                        Blashyrkh
                        Participant

                          I’ve added the missing Un Chien D’Espace to the Live at Cirque Royal on 2006-05-07 show.

                          I’ve also added a bunch of other recording.
                          I still have about 50 more to add :-)

                          in reply to: New release on November 14? #44921
                          Blashyrkh
                          Participant

                            Looks promising. 8 days to go :stg:

                            in reply to: Book about The Tussler by Finn Frode Fegth) #44907
                            Blashyrkh
                            Participant

                              Only 2 more books need to be pre-ordered in order to reach the goal :mp:

                              in reply to: 2025.10.11 – GR, Athens – Aux Club #44844
                              Blashyrkh
                              Participant

                                Is Gaia 2 a new song?

                                in reply to: 2025 Live #44567
                                Blashyrkh
                                Participant

                                  Oh yes, that’s the one ! :-) Thanks!

                                Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 482 total)

                                …hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994